help

???s pov

I woke up to see a white ceiling before me. What happened? Where am I? My memory wasn't coming to me.
"Ah, he's awoken," I heard a voice say.
This was a hospital. I look at my wrists and see my slits fully exposed with no bandages.
"How are you feeling? We need to run some tests on you-"
"I don't need them. I'm fine. I'm going now."
"I'll need to call your family and say you've woken up first."
"Tell them I never woke up."
"Huh? What-"
"Listen, don't say a word to anyone."
I rummaged through my previous clothes pockets and gave him quite an amount.
"I'll give it if you keep your mouth shut. Please just don't say anything to my family or anyone. Completely forget about me. If they ask say I'm dead."
"Understood."
It was easy to make people do what you say, wave a bit of money in there face and they'll obey. Pathetic.
I slowly changed out of my gown to my clothes, my wrist hurt a lot.
I got up and left the building, I could stay at a hotel since I had quite a bit of pocket money left. I'll just have to be careful..

.third person.

Ruis phone rang, it was the hospital. He nervously picked up and answered.
"Hello?.." Rui barley whispered.
"I'm sorry to say this but Tsukasa Tenma has passed away today at 14:50," the doctor on the other side of the phone said with guilt.
Rui hanged up, he had no other words to say to him. Tsukasa was really dead?.. Because of.. him. He was dead. It was his fault and nenes. They pushed him too far with the rumours the insults the bullying the.. everything.
He was dead cause of him. He was dead cause of him. He was dead cause of him. He was dead cause of him. He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of him.He was dead cause of hi-.
—————————

He entered the classroom and as expected he heard whispers everywhere. Everyone was acting so sad over the boys death but in reality there the ones who pushed him as well. He sat in his seat and patiently waited for the teacher to come but Nene came rushing over to him.
"Have you heard the news? I wonder why he took his life.. it doesn't make any sense yk?" Nene said twirling her hair with one finger as she sat on the edge of Ruis desk.
"Doesn't make any sense? Of course it does. If you hadn't told everyone what happened he wouldn't have gotten bullied so badly and he might have still been living today but no. You can't talk and the one time you do is to talk shit? We pushed him, Nene. What don't you get about that?" Rui said, pissed.

"Oh woww.. didn't know you had a little crush. So what if he is dead? It's not our problem. We can't do anything about it so let's just leave it."

Rui felt as if his vein was gonna pop any second.