reason

The boy slowly opened his eyes and saw Tenma Tsuka- k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢t̴͕͖͓̀i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜t̴͕͖͓̀û̶͙̽̿͆̈r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟x̷̶͚͖͓̘̔t̴͕͖͓̀x̷̶͚͖͓̘̔i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀x̷̶͚͖͓̘̔d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜j̧͉̺̤̎ͯf̷̵̫̞̉͢c̷̹͖͋́̃k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟

The boy slowly opened his eyes and saw Tenma saki sitting next to him worriedly.
"Ah, thank goodness your awake! I heard you got into a car accident from nene but they said that you were calling out in the middle of the streets to nobody.. Are you really okay?" The b̶o̶y̶ girl nervously said as she looked around.

"Where is he?.." Rui quietly muttered.
"where.....is he...  your not him."

The girl looked at him concerned before leaving, she was slightly creeped out.

I love him.. I think I do. He was always smiley and loud.. I love him. 
I want him.  He thought.

An hour passed and nene came through the door with a yellow bouquet of roses.

"How are you feeling?"
"have u ate yet?" she asked as she put the yellow bouquet of roses on his side table.

"That's his favourite colour.." he whispered.
Nene looked really irritated.
"I'm not hearing about your gay arse go on about a dead person." she said almost glaring at the boy.

"Why do you hate him? He's done no wrong well.. yes he shouted at you but I think you pushed him too far."

"Huh? Me? You mean we. You act so innocent when you hated him as well and now he's dead you act sorry for him?! Bull shit!" Nene shouted angrily as she grabbed the bouquet and threw it on the floor before stepping on it causing the rose petals to scatter across the floor.

Rui started blankly at the girl before she left off crying. Maybe she was right. There's no more you can do for someone who is already dead.
What a pain.