huh?

Anyone who has two eyes and isn't blind could notice his sleeve. It was stained in oozing red blood that had seemed through the sleeve. Rui looked down at Tsukasas sleeve before grabbing his wrist to see what was underneath his sleeve. He pulled down the other boys sleeve to see bandages splattered with a red substance. He unwrapped the bandages aswell This had all been done so fast that Tsukasa could barley keep up or process what was happening.

"Huh? You've been cutting yerself?" Rui said.
He was shocked but at the same time angry, what did he have to be sad about? There's nothing that a loud mouthed 'star' that's always happy could be sad about, in least not enough to push himself to cut himself, right?
"Why?" Rui said.

Urgh what a pain. He had found out. maybe I should just make a run for it and tell saki that I had urgent plans.
He moved his wrist out of ruis grip and ran out not looking back.
Emu bursted the door open.
"We're bac- wait where's tsukasa?!!!!!" she shouted.
"what a coward..." nene whispered as she hid behind emu.

"He ran away after we had a chat. He said that he never wants to be in a group with idiots like us. we should leave him be." Rui replied.

They don't need to know the truth.