Chapter 1

Eda looked around at the night sky as she stood on the balcony after what had to be one of the most beautiful wedding ceremonies there could be and to top it off it was two of her best friends who got married.

"Ed?" A familiar voice sounded behind her.

Turning her head her eyes caught those of green embers she knew too well. Serkan Bolat, one of her other best friends and partner of Artlife. But today just best friends.

"The wedding was beautiful. I just needed some fresh air" she smiled holding up her now empty wine glass.

"Fresh air, as in I've had a few too many and my face is as red as a tomato like it usually is when you've had too many" he laughed standing beside her.

"Yep or that" they laughed in unison before she looked up again trying to distract herself from the handsome man in a buttoned open white shirt and suit with ruffled hair showing he'd been dancing a little too much.

He continued looking at her for a few more seconds
"It's beautiful"

She looked up again assuming he meant the stars.

"Isn't it just"

"I meant you in that dress" his voice was shallower as he looked at her and noticed her already red face flush even more than he thought was possible.

"Thankyou" her eyes came down to meet his again.

"And you look very handsome tonight Mr Bolat" she smoothed down his collar that was stuck up on one side.

There it was, that unmistaken tension building again like it had been for the last six years. Two people who confined to work together, flirt, laugh, cuddle and do practically everything two people would do in a relationship however to protect themselves, their hearts and their friendship the other had never told the other their true feelings.

"I think..." she cleared her throat "that I need another drink"

She walked past reentering the party, Serkan following closely behind

"Your going to be the death of me Eda Yildiz" he whispered walking behind her.

The night continued, drinks being finished one after the other along with shots that Melo insisted on.

The happy couple said their goodbyes leaving the party to die down.

Serkan had continued to dance together laughing at their silly movements until the last slow song came on. Alcohol riddling them both with confidence right now.

Taking her hand and pulling her close his hands landed on her waist as hers wrapped around his neck, fingers finding the stray red hairs on the back of his head.

"Goodevening Eda Yildiz" he smirked that oh so familiar cheeky smile.

"Goodevening Serkan Bolat" she grinned back too drunk to even think about what she was doing right now.

They swayed together on the dance floor, their friends out of sight probably home or in their hotel rooms by now.

"Did I tell you , you look beautiful tonight" she whispered

"Yes about five times" she giggled.

"Okay just checking he smirked brushing her hair behind her ear, their faces inches away.

Her nose was flooded with the masculine and aftershaves smell of Serkan as she swayed with him, her face unintentionally turning into his hand as he moved her hair and cupped her cheek.

His face moved closer brushing his nose against hers causing them both to catch their breath at the electricity that ran through them both.

"What are we doing?" She whispered

"What I've been waiting to do" he whispered back before his lips collided with hers.

Her lips froze for a moment before she melted into him, her eyes closing more and moving her lips against his , softly and taking in the moment that would most likely be forgotten due to the ridiculous consumption of alcohol.

"We should go" Eda whispered pulling back acting as if nothing happened.

Noticing her he nodded "let's go" .

They both stood in the elevator taking it to the floor of their separate rooms that stood opposite of each other.

The elevator seemed to be the slowest as they both leaned against the wall facing the door trying to take in what just happened and the feeling that came with it.

Both chests moving, wanting it to happen again.

Eda turned her head and looked at Serkan.

Serkan turned his head to look at Eda.

The moment stopped.

"Fuck it"

Serkan moved to Eda cupping her face and kissing her hungrily, passionately. It wasn't like the one they had on the dance floor, this one was laced with longing, maybe love and definitely need.

Eda felt Serkans hands cup her behind and before she knew it her dress was hiked up enough for her legs to be wrapped around his waist. A small moan escaping her lips as she felt his hardness through his pants that sat against her already wet panties.

Lips swollen "are we doing this?" Serkan asked breathless, his lips pecking hers between each word.

"Take me to my damn room Serkan" she whispered against his lips moving her hips a little, she was beyond turned on, beyond drunk and beyond caring. Because tonight

Eda Yildiz wanted Serkan Bolat

And tonight

Serkan Bolat wanted Eda Yildiz.

———————————————————————————-

Ooooh and there we have our first chapter. I'm going to try keep all of these chapters around the same size so I don't get carried away and lose the plot.

FYI next chapter just full SMUT so if you don't like this may not be the story for you.

So what do we thinks going to happen in this story?

See you in the next chapter

Astrid