Chapter 7

Date night.

"So is this what it's like to date the famous Serkan Bolat" Eda smirked as she popped fries into her mouth.

He has made the effort to pick her up from their own house, knocking the door as if he was picking her up from her own, dress in a black suit that she loved so much holding a singular red rose. He drove them to a private rooftop restaurant. The tables were covered with roses and candles and blankets to cover their shoulders to keep them warm through the evening. He had thought about everything.

"I wanted to give you an amazing first date" he smiled back.

"It's very beautiful Serkan, Thankyou. But you know you didn't have to go this extravagant"

She always loved the most simple styles of affection but a candlelit dinner with the man she was crazy over and wearing a suit that outlined every muscle who was she to say no.

"You deserve it. Especially when you have to carry another human in you for nine months. I think a candlelit dinner is the least I can give you" he smiled sweetly at her as he drank his water.

"Speaking of our little human. Remember I have an appointment tomorrow in the morning. We get to find out the sex if you want to?" She looked at him.

"We do? That's amazing. I'd love to know, do you?" He asked

"If you want to know then we will find out tomorrow" she rubbed her belly.

"I can't believe your four months along. " he looked at her adoringly.

"I know, I feel like a whale" she pouted.

"You look beautiful. You always look beautiful" he kissed her cheek
"And I'm sure our baby will be as beautiful as you" he touched her stomach.

It's only date one and I already want to rip this man's clothes off. Why on earth did I say no sex.

Eda sighed looking at him as he caressed her swollen stomach.

"How about we go to the appointment tomorrow then do lunch before we go to work?"

She nodded

"Sounds good to me"

"Oooh tomorrow night the girls, Ferit and Engin are coming round for game night"

He huffed "Fine. Then we can all celebrate on the sex of our baby" he grinned.

The night continued with them laughing over the next couple hours of talking about their childhood, family and their baby. Like it always has their conversation flowed until they didn't realise what the time was and thought best to go home. Eda needed rest because of the pregnancy.

When they got home Serkan made the respectful choice as much as he wanted to kiss her and take her to bed he needed to be a gentlemen for once in this relationship, plus she had already said no sex so once they went upstairs to their bedroom Serkan simply kissed Eda on her cheek.

"And goodnight to you my sweet baby" he bent down kissing her belly over her dress that hugged her body. Serkan hadn't been able to keep his eyes of her all night, controlling himself was easier said than done.

"Goodnight Serkan" She kissed his cheek back, her hands caressing his beard. Their bodies slightly brushing both feeling the tension rise again
"And Thankyou for a wonderful first date"

He swallowed feeling his friend below awaken.
"Your killing me Ed" he whispered hoarsely.

Her face was close to his, teasing him like he had her for the last few weeks.