To all the Firsts (End)

Wedding 💍

Standing in front of the mirror Eda didn't recognise herself. Her dress, body hugging lace with a low neckline and back with a trail that sprawled out around the room. Her hair fell in waves with plates that went from one side to the other adjoined with small diamond hair accessories. Her makeup subtle but beautiful. She took a deep breath and looked at herself, her eyes moved when she spotted movement by the door. Her mother stood teary eyed smiling with a sweetly dressed babble Kiraz in her arms who reached for her mother.

"You look beautiful my darling" her mother spoke softly.

Eda turned to look at them both smiling widely before taking Kiraz from her kissing all over her face.

"Thankyou mum" Kiraz sat on her hip mesmerised by the glittering jewels in her mothers hair.

"Are you ready?" Her mother asked.

Eda was, she was more than ready to marry the man of her dreams. She breathed out the breath she didn't realise she was holding whilst thinking about him.

"Eda?" She noticed she was in a mind of her own for a second.

"Are you okay?" She asked again

Eda nodded smiling "I'm just thinking about..."

"Serkan?" Her mum intercepted

"Yeah" she smiled again.

"I never thought I could love someone so much mum. He's the best thing in this world besides Kiraz" she kissed her daughters chubby cheeks.

"Eda I want you to know I couldn't be happier with the man you've chose and the life you are living. We are all so proud of you and today marks the rest of your life with your beautiful family. I love you so much daughter" her mum hugged her tight before Edas father knocked and came in.

"Are we ready?" He was overwhelmed by how grown up his daughter looked. No longer his little girl.

Eda nodded "more than ready" with a babble from Kiraz.

...

"Mother stop faffing" Serkan groaned as his mum tried smoothing out his clothes.

Serkan adjusted his tie in the mirror and turned to his father who stood laughing.

"She was like this on our wedding day too, Ayden leave the poor boy alone" he took his wife's hand.

Kemal put his hand on Serkans shoulder and pulled him in for a hug before receiving a kiss from his mother.

"We are so proud of you son. You've accomplished so much by far this family is your best accomplishment. A beautiful daughter and soon to be beautiful wife" Ayden spoke teary eyed.

"Thankyou mum. Dad. I will see you down there" he smiled.

He stood infront of the mirror one more time, he looked at his watch it was time. The small picture of Eda and Kiraz displayed on his screen as he smiled.

"Let's go get you married brother" Engin swung through the door waiting for Serkan.

"Let's get me married"
....

Infront of friends and family , Eda made her way down the aisle, eyes glistening with a wide smile as she held her fathers arm and stared ahead of her to see the beginning of her life. Her soon to be husband holding their daughter at the end of the aisle. Serkans eyes watered at the sight of Eda in her dress, she was a sight to behold and she was all his, and he was hers.

Her father gave her away kissing her on the cheek and taking Kiraz as Eda stood with Serkan. Their hands lacing together.

"You look beautiful my love" he whispered