Chapter 10

Idiot,Idiot,Idiot

She shouted to herself as she walked into their apartment.

Why did I even come back here?

She paced the kitchen after kicking off her heels. She looked around and huffed at herself.

Who was that woman. Why did she have her hands over Serkan and why was he just letting her. I thought we were going to figure this out and the first time another woman flirts with him he forgets that I'm even there

She was getting lost in her own thoughts, hormones stressing her out more.

———

Serkan had ran to his car once he saw her leave. He didn't know what had happened. One minute they were dancing telling each other how they'd not be going back to how things were and the next she was out of there without even a goodbye. He put his foot down on the pedal trying to get home as soon as possible. 

He reached his apartment and ran up the stairs. The door was unlocked meaning she was there but what was on the other side. He took a deep breath and opened the door. He looked around she wasn't in the living room until he heard cabinets being slammed shut along with the refrigerator. It didn't take him long  to realise he was dealing with angry Eda.

———

Eda was busy opening the cabinets finding a spoon, her baby craved chocolate ice cream right now and chocolate ice cream was what she was going to eat. Even if Serkan had moaned about her eating healthy the last few months. Cravings were cravings and she was not going to deny her daughter of what she wanted.

She sat on the kitchen side as she dug into the ice cream angrily. She looked up seeing him standing in the door way. She looked at him angrily then looked back down ignoring him.

"Ed?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Go away Serkan" she told him bluntly.

"Where did you go?" He took off his jacket.

"You looked busy." She jumped down taking the ice cream with her.

"I was getting us a drink" his eyes narrowed.

"And apparently you found your tall glass" she rolled her eyes taking another spoonful and then leaving it on the side.

"I told you to stop eating this stuff" he looked at the ice cream.

"Bite me" she walked past him.

"I'm going to go stay at Melos. Next time you can bring your friend home" she walked into the living room.

"What on earth are you on about?" He was confused.

"What am I on about? Figure it out" she huffed

"Eda stop playing and tell me why you left? What's going on!?" He was starting to get annoyed

"What's going on is you left me to get us drinks and twenty minutes later I saw you standing with another woman. Her hands all over you and you forgot about me in seconds" she shouted back.

"She's just a..." he started then was cut off

"Oh cut the bullshit Serkan. She's just a friend blah blah blah. I know your only with me for the sex and the baby but if you wanted to date then just tell me. I wouldn't have come here in the first place. I'm going to get my things" she ran a hand through her hair then walked away.

"Eda! Eda would you stop" he shouted

"Go away Serkan!" She walked upstairs heading for her room.

"Are you crazy?" He ran after her