Chapter 2

🫧🫧🫧 SMUT WARNING🫧🫧🫧

2 Months Ago

"Your so beautiful" Serkan whispered kissing down Edas neck as he carried her to her hotel bed.

They had managed to make it from the elevator without breaking contact both knowing full well how this night would end but wanting it too much to care.

"Serkan Clothes" she whispered back.

In a hurry he placed her down and undone her dress letting it fall to the floor revealing her in black lace bra and panties.

His eyes stayed on her as he fully undressed himself standing in his boxers.

Both out of breath with lips swollen from kisses they stood staring at each other before connecting their lips again in a desperate and hungry kiss. Both their hands fondled at the left over clothes that were a barrier between them before they fell to the bed.

Eda straddled Serkans lap, her folds rubbing over his hardness stifling a groan from Serkan and gasp from Eda.

Before she knew it he flipped her over marvelling at her nakedness before his lips found her neck again and her hands his hair.

Moans left her lips as he trailed kissed between her breast taking his time to treat each one with licks, sucks and kisses before he continued his path down stopping at her thighs.

Eda's hips lifted wanted him where she needed the most.

"I've waited...too long to do...this" he kissed her thighs close to her folds before his tongue traced over her clit and lapped at her entrance where she was already wet and waiting from him.

Her hand tightened in his hair with another main of his name as his mouth took charge licking and moving rhythmically over her clit.

A few more licks and bites it took before Eda's body was convulsing with her first orgasm of the night. Her both still in spasm as Serkan came up and lined his hardness up with her entrance.

His hands found hers lifting them above her head and lips against hers as he moved his hips entering her.

"Fuck!" She breathed feeling him enter her deeply filling her completely.

"You feel so good" he bit her earlobe.

"Faster" she moaned.

He did as she wished as his hips started to move fast finding the spot she loved.

Moving around the room in different positions, bodies coming together multiple times and literally coming together multiple times. Their evening consisted of rough, intimate and desperate. Fitting well like they were made for each other.

Tired and spent they lay on the bed , sweat glistening , hearts pounding and complete.

Quietness echoed through the room whilst they both caught their breaths.

"Ed..." he turned his head to find her flat on her front, hair sprawled along her back and pillow as she slept.

He didnt want to ruin her peace and knew she might regret this in the morning so he leant over and kissed her shoulder.

"Goodnight Yildiz"

He got up and changed returning to his room.

Ever since that night things had been strange between them. They both remembered the next morning but instead of talking about it like normal people they chose to ignore it and continue as they were in turn hiding every feeling they both felt for the other.

Work continued as normal but they no longer hung out as much and openly flirted like they used to. The atmosphere was strange , everyone knew it but no one asked presuming already that something happened.

Present

Sat on her apartment bathroom floor Eda called the only person she could trust and who was now knocking on the other side of the door.

"Eda?" Ceren came in finding a tearful Eda sat on the floor, water sat beside her along with five sticks reading the same.

"Eda!" She asked again more in shock as she sat infront of her friend who was clearly frozen in shock also.

"What...who...how?" She looked at the five tests sprawled out on the floor.

When Edas teary eyes met her friends she cried again before feeling creeks arms wrap around her hugging her.

"I'm...im pregnant" she mumbled.

"It's okay...it's okay. But Eda" her friend moved slightly.

"You need to tell me who and when?" She couldn't even remember seeing her friend go out with anyone.

"I can't tell you" her hands shook as she took a sip of water to calm her nerves and the morning sickness that was beginning again.

"You can tell me everything I promise my lips are sealed" she tried to comfort her.

It took Eda all of five minutes to gain her strength and finally say.

"Serkan..." She whispered before a rush of nausea hit her and she lunged over the toilet.

Holding her hair and rubbing her back Ceren stayed silent trying to figure out what in the world was happening right now.

"Well fuck..." Ceren breathed knowing this wasn't going to be easy.

————————————————————————————

Oh Eda

So we've reached the second chapter.
Edas preggers and it's Serkans! I know you all knew that was coming but it's still funny.

So let's see where this goes.

Will Serkan be happy? Will she tell him?

See you next time

Astrid