Chapter 11

There's a little🔞🔞🔞 SMUT WARNING🔞🔞🔞

Sunlight beamed through the curtains of his room and onto the front of the gorgeous woman next to him with the bed sheet riding on her waist. Her hair sprawled across the pillow with her breast exposed. Her face turned away from him as she slept. It was too early to for work but Serkan had woken up early, happiness overtaking him throughout the night especially the moment they woke to make love. Which explained her tiredness this morning. She fidgeted a little in her sleep turning herself to her side away from him.

His lips came down to shoulder and to the crook of her neck placing small kissed along her skin. The amount of times he wished he could do this and now he could.
His hand placed on her stomach he felt a little kick knowing their daughter was awake.
He moved down the bed resting his head on her hip and kissing her belly before speaking.

"GoodMorning my little cherry, I hope you had a wonderful sleep in mummy's belly. I'm sorry last night was a little stressful but atleast you had chocolate ice cream. Don't expect that often because when you come into this world it will be much healthier" he kissed her stomach again as she kicked "okay maybe the odd chocolate ice cream won't hurt. I can't wait to meet you,we love you so much already" she kicked again
"Now shall I go make you and mummy some breakfast hmm?" Another kick
"Okay you rest a little more"
He pulled away to look at Eda who was now smiling widely at him tears in her eyes.

He moved up to her face and kissed her "GoodMorning my love. Are you okay?" He wiped her tear.

"Just stupid hormones" she cupped his cheek.

"You can go back to sleep, it's only early" he brushed his nose with hers.

"It's okay your daughter is awake and kicking my bladder" she groaned getting up exposing her full naked body. She knew it too as she walked towards the bathroom.

"Really Eda?" He was sat up watching her

"What?" She replied smirking

"I thought last night would have finished you" he followed her before getting a door in his face.

"I'm going to toilet Serkan you don't have to follow me everywhere" she laughed.

"Then why is the shower running hmm? Didn't want to save water today?" He leaned against the door.

"It's a good thing I can't resist you" she opened the door and pulled him in.

His hands trailed down her naked body.

"It's a good thing your pregnant" he kissed her neck as her body arched.

"Why?" She hummed

"Because if you weren't you would be. I can't keep my hands off you" he sucked at one of her breast as they walked into the shower.

"I'm hungry so this needs to be quick" she told him.

He turned her around facing the bathroom tiles.
"That I can do" he whispered hoarsely in her ear as his erection rubbed between her legs finding her wet entrance. He teased

"I need you now Serkan" she groaned as his fingers circled her clit and cupped her breast.

"You're mine" he whispered in her ear before he entered her making them both gasp in pleasure.

"All yours" she responded back , her hands against the cold tiles as his hips rolled into her from behind, the position not having her bump in the way allowing him to go deeper.

His hips moved faster feeling Edas legs start to give out to her first orgasm. He spun her around and lifted her , legs wrapping around his waist as he entered her again to find his release.