Chapter 14

A month later

Eda was now in her fifth month of pregnancy. And didn't Serkan know it with her hormones being all over the place. He never knew what he had done when she was angry at him then it soon changed to her being all over him as well as waking up at 3am to go make her foods that would never be put together. Their relationship was going well. They were still living together but something was eating at Serkan. He knew they hadn't spoken yet about what would happen after the baby was born. Would she return to her home or would they make it work. They were together now right so why wouldn't she be living with him. However a apartment isn't the most ideal for a family with a dog. A child needed a garden to play, he could imagine it, him and Eda watching their daughter play in the garden with Sirius whilst they relaxed on their garden swing.
A smile formed on his lips just imagining it. But before he could ask her he needed to talk to her.

"What's that smile for brother?" Engin asked coming into the office with paperwork for Serkan to sign.

"Nothing Engin" he shook his head and reached for his pen as he read and signed.

"Where is Eda?" Engin asked.

"She's looking over a hotel currently in Beykoz. Everything's running smoothly. Melo has gone with her" he smiled.

"Perfect. We have a meeting tomorrow with Mrs Ozdemir regarding the landscape of the new orphanage. No budget still right?" He asked knowing it was Serkan who paid for the orphanage. Like many others he helped build he continued to help build more especially for Mrs Ozdemir who's husband passed at a young age and devoted her life for children who were left behind. A sweet Middle Aged woman who had a soft spot for Serkan.

"Ofcourse Engin" he nodded getting up and putting on his coat.

"I have somewhere I need to go. If Eda comes back tell her I will be back to pick her up"

Engin nodded as Serkan left.

———

"So we are keeping the tree!" Eda told them firmly.

With a scared nod the gentleman agreed, far be it to go against a pregnant woman and that woman being Eda Yildiz.

"The tree stays Miss Yildiz" Burak agreed.

"Perfect I think we are done for today. I will draw up further and be back by the end of the week" she told them.

Once they dispersed Melo and Eda sat outside the hotel Cafe.

"So how is everything?" Melo asked

"It's going really well" Eda shifted her body and placed her hand on her belly.

"Besides the constant kicking my daughter liked to do"Eda rubbed.

Melo laughed "it's still strange to hear you say that"

"I know. In four months I'm going to be having a baby Melo a baby!" Eda breathed both excitedly and nervously.

"Atleast Serkan will be there and has been there through it all. What will happen when you give birth?"

"What do you mean Melo?" Her eyes narrowed a little

"Well you only moved in with Serkan so that he didn't miss anything but now your together are you going to stay living together?" She sipped her tea