The weirdest twins

I followed him through a path, and he tugged my arm violently,  "Don't step on the Momeraths!" 

I looked down and saw all the little Momraths trembling near my foot,  "Oh shoot! Sorry, little guys!"

I was more careful when walking on the path.

"We're nearing the twins," Rabbit huffed.

"Twins...?"

"Oh goodness me. Didn't your mother tell you of them?"

"Of who?"

Two boys, perfectly identical stepped in front of me, "Us!"

I yelped and took a step back, "Who are you two?"

"Twiddle Dee!" one of them said, bonking the other on the head.

"And I'm Twiddle Dum!" The other said, bonking his brother's head.

"Twiddle Dee...and Twiddle Dum..." I muttered, looking at both of them with a weird expression.

"Yupperdoodle!" Dee said, hopping to stand right next to me.

"Yessiree bob!" Dum grinned, hopping to my other side.

I snorted, mostly because of how they looked when they grinned. "Where ya headed?" Dee asked.

Rabbit answered for me,  "I'm just showing her around, showing her the people and creatures she might've heard of from her mother and grandmother-"

"My grandmother hasn't been around, she ended up in the asylum," I interrupted.

Dum simply looked at me, "Shame. She was quite the character."

I shrugged, "My dad told me to never go anywhere near her or near her part of the family- other than my mother, of course."

"If your father wanted such a perfect family," Dee piped up, "Then why did he marry your mother?" Dum finished.

"I simply don't know," I replied.

"Righto, let us move on to the Mad Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse," Rabbit said, saving me from having to talk about my family more. 

I nodded my head, "Might as well get going, it was nice to meet you both!" 

"it was nice to meet you too..."

"Allegra."

"T'was nice to meet you too, Allegra!" The twins said harmoniously.

The Rabbit motioned for me to follow him.