Discussions

El rolled her eyes and settled down on a mushroom. "Whatever you say, Al."

I laughed and plopped down onto the soft grass  Chessie settled down next to me, smiling to himself. I cocked my head, "Why the sudden smiling, Cheshire?"

Purring erupted from his throat when I said his full name, and his eyes narrowed, "Careful there, Allegra."

I smirked, "You enjoy it when I call you by your full name, your purring is proof of that." His response was a sigh.

El muttered to herself, "Cat people..."

Chessie looked over at her, "Moth people..."

She shot Chessie a sharp glare and picked up a small cookie. "You're annoying, Chess."

"I'd like to say the same about you, Elzi," Chessie replied smoothly.

"You're both annoying," I snapped. Chessie gave me a pouty look, "But I didn't do anything!"

"You're being mean to Elzi, and Elzi," I said looking at her "-you're being mean to Chessie. Therefore, you are both annoying."

"Tch," El muttered, sticking her tongue out.

I mimicked her, earning a snicker from Chessie.

El rolled her eyes. "You two are too alike, it scares me..."

Chessie turned to me and winked, "We're scary like that."

I felt my face flush and I looked at the ground. "Mhm.."

El raised an eyebrow at Chessie and looked at me. "Poor Al! You made her all flustered!"

Chessie let out a loud laugh, and then paused and looked at me- coming close to my face, "Oh my, I did make her flustered!" 

El rolled her eyes, "No duh! You can see her red face from anywhere!"

"ELZI!" I shouted, embarrassed, and my face flushed even more.

"My, my!" Chessie said with a smirk. "I don't think I've ever seen your face so red..."

"You're making it even redder!" I shouted, backing away from his face- which had been inches away from mine. 

He grinned, and said, "I have that effect on pretty girls~"

El's eyes widened, "WHOA THERE CHESS!"

My eyes were just as wide, and he let out a chuckle. "I'm good at this flirting thing you told me about, El."

I slowly turned to face Elzi, a grim expression on my face. "You...-"

"WAIT WAIT-" El yelped, fluttering above me. "Before you murder me, he asked about it, and I gave him an answer!"

I groaned, got up, and started walking away. Chessie yelled after me, "OI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"SOMEWHERE YOU CAN'T MAKE MY FACE TURN RED!" I shouted in reply. "MEANING, SOMEWHERE YOU'RE NOT!

"Ouch," I heard him mutter, and El snickered.

Sorry, I haven't written in a while! I've been really busy...

And now I've got 4 days of testing ahead of me! I'm gonna be brain-dead afterward...

Thanks for reading!