Wandering around Wonderland

I woke up to a loud purring sound. I slowly opened my eyes to see Chessie in cat form, laying in my lap. I yelped- causing him to start yowling in panic. "Chessie, Chessie- it's me," I rasped. "you scared me."

His cat self narrowed his eyes and stretched, claws digging through the blanket that had been placed on me during the night. I mimicked the eye narrowing, causing him to make some weird wheezing noise, which was probably laughter. "Can't you talk in cat form?" I asked him, sitting up. 

He nodded and hopped off my lap. "I can, good morning, Allegra."

I sighed, "Good morning, Chessie."

He grinned and turned into mist. His voice echoed throughout the small tree house, "There's food in the cupboard."

I stood up and sauntered over to the cupboard to grab what I could find. I found some normal food and started eating. 

Once I finished, I looked down at my clothes. "Hey Chessie? I don't have any other clothes..."

"Hmmm," He muttered, appearing in human form in front of me. "We'll go to the clothing store.."

"There's a clothing store here?" I asked, surprised. He nodded, grinning.

"Well, then. Let's go!" I loved going shopping. I had a ton of clothing. My favorite clothing type was loose and a baggy long sleeve under a t-shirt. They probably didn't have that here though. Shame. 

We got to a small cottage that had a sign hanging above the door; Wonderland's Clothing. Very basic name. Chessie walked inside, and his tail waved in the air- motioning for me to follow him. We were greeted by a strange person in a cloak. "Welcome to Wonderland's Clothing, how may I help you?"

Chessie looked at me, waiting for me to answer the owner's question. "Oh, umm. Just looking around...thank you."

The person nodded and eased back down into their chair. I took a step further into the store and looked around. Chessie was right by my side as I looked through the clothes. 

I surprisingly ended up finding some clothes that were similar to my liking. Chessie suggested dropping off the clothes- and maybe changing- and then we could walk around Wonderland a bit more. 

Sounded great to me.