1:You're my BeFoLi!

The sudden sound of someone's shout breaks the deep slumber of the raven-haired girl with not-so-tall but not-so-short height.
"Miha! Why do you always do this to me?! I'm not your damn enemy!" The girl who was called by the name Kang Y/n, shrieks. "You weren't waking up and the professor would be here any time soon. And I definitely don't want my best friend to get kicked in her ass for the 5th time this month. Mind you, it's the 5th day of the month today."
"Thank you Miha, you're such a caring bestie." The girl exclaimed with obvious sarcasm laced in her tone."But anyways, you are a caring bestie, my BEst friend FOr LIfe, so I'm letting it slide." Y/n said while giving a million dollar smile. She wasn't good with people and Miha was the first, and probably last person who she had opened up to.In her 2nd year of college, she was an average 22 year old girl with not-so-eye-catching looks. She wasn't traumatized or tortured, it was just in her nature to be cold. She treated Miha like a queen, often going out of her comfort zone to entertain the girl. She loved Miha to bits, always putting her before her own self.

"He's coming!" "Does he become hotter every passing second?" "Oppa, saranghae!" The corridor started filling with murmurs and shrieks of girls, drooling over the black-haired guy, who just came up the corridor. "When will he notice me?" The blonde girl pouted with duck-thick lips, on which she had spent a fortune of money. "What do you even expect? He isn't your fuckboy next door." The one next to her said.

Kim Taehyung. The name itself was enough to explain the power this boy held. In his last year of college, he managed to out-stand every boy out there. He was the son of the business tycoon Kim Taeshin, the biggest self-made billionaire in South Korea. He was filthy rich and he knew that. Top to bottom drop-dead gorgeous, the only problem was his coldness. Not that he wasn't approached, he just wasn't interested in relationships. Not your rude-type cold boy, just a calm and composed one who doesn't give two fucks about the shit going around the world. Only minding his own studies and carrying on his dad's legacy was his original plan, which might or might not be altered by someone.

The next day, Y/n was all ready to leave for her college. "Y/n baby! Come and eat your breakfast downstairs before I whoop that damn ass of yours!!" Her mother shouted at the top of her voice. "Coming!" She replied. "I'll just eat the rest afterwards, otherwise I'll get late to pick-up Miha" She exclaimed, running to the door. "Are you sure you're not in love with Miha? Or worse, obsessed with her?" Her mother expanded her eyes dramatically like it would pop out anytime. "Mom! There's a difference in genuine care and obsession. Besides, Miha is like the sister I never had. I'll protect her with my life." She replied. "Whatever suits your gay ass." Her mother exclaimed, not finding any suitable comeback. "For the last fucking time, it's lesbian, mom!" "Whatever"

Walking down the stairs, Y/n was finding Ms. Lee, her professor. Walking like the obvious blind she is, she didn't see the whole ass meal, Kim Taehyung coming in her direction. And as you already expected, they collided and being the coldie he is, Taehyung didn't bother to catch her and she fell on her butt. "Holy cows! My butt!" She cried out of pain. But the boy paid no heed and walked away like nothing had happened. It was usual for him to see girls playing tactics to get to talk to him, so he thought she was the same. "The limit of rudeness! Couldn't even lend a hand to me!" The girl exclaimed angrily. She wasn't surprised as Kim Taehyung was known for living as if there's no other creature in the college how so ever. But the thing she didn't know was, she misunderstood him like every other person, to be rude.

She carried on with her work after finding Ms. Lee and ended up going to the amusement park after college with Miha, not knowing what havoc was about to wreck in their peaceful lives.