6: The Truth Untold

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚, 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝. 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙.

"Jade had a tiny crush on Miha because he found her attractive." Ahyeon continued.
"He had proposed to her by calling her near the Science Laboratory IInd. But she politely rejected him by saying that she wasn't interested in relationships."

"So he kidnapped her for love?" Y/n asked.

"Love? What love? He only lusted over her." Ahyeon said. "He and his 4 members asked me to bring her to the
place where no one was present. Then, I left her there alone by saying that I forgot to bring a few things required. She was all alone at that time." She continued.

"Jade then hit her on the head from the back and made her unconscious. When he made sure she was immobile, he and his friends took her to the nearby motel and r-raped her by taking turns." Ahyeon's voice shivered as she held back the urge to throw up after remembering the sin.

Meanwhile Y/n was frozen at her place. She couldn't find any words to speak, as if her voice had been sucked out.

Miha was r-raped? How could those monsters even d-do that?! She was literally hyperventilating.

"And do you know what's even s-sick? I was t-there when this happened. They asked me to shoot them when they were raping her so that they could use it as a source to blackmail her if she tried to leave." Ahyeon cried with fits of tears. Her soul was regretting for doing such a malicious act towards a girl.

"They said it would be fun to shoot her. I was shivering to do so but the peer pressure didn't let me show it." She continued.

Ahyeon had been manipulated into thinking that the crime they were committing wasn't wrong, and the main reason for manipulation was solely peer pressure.

"After they were done raping her, they asked me to i-insert a beer bottle in her v-vagina." Her soul again shivered.

Y/n couldn't control herself and slapped Ahyeon with full force.

"You bitch! Are you even a girl? H-How could you do this to a girl? Scratch that. How could you do this to MY Miha?" Y/n cried her throat out.

Y/n's soul was crying by now. She couldn't even fathom the pain that her soulmate had gone through.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I know I can't be forgiven. But please let me tell you everything so that I can at least mourn in peace." Ahyeon begged.

Y/n just nodded.

"She was then taken to our Gwangju farmhouse, where her real nightmare started. For the past week, she has been raped over 100 times by 48 different men. She was mainly raped by Jade. He had his personal revenge to take, because she had rejected him. It was his ego which didn't let him see what cruelty he had been dawning upon her."
Ahyeon continued.

"They thought that raping her wasn't enough. So they penetrated inanimate objects into her vagina. Beer bottles, sticks and literally anything in their sight. Jade even went to the point where he would insert lit-up candles in her, just for fun." She further added.

"They burned her body with candles which resulted in blisters popping out. And when they weren't satisfied, they pricked the blisters, causing puss to come out. I watched everything silently, even though my inner-self was literally caught in a storm." Ahyeon said painfully.

"One da-"
"Stop!" Y/n shouted. "I can't h-hear this anymore. Please!" She cried hard.

"The worst is yet to come Y/n." Ahyeon said.

"On the last day of her life, she wa-"
"What do you mean by last day Ahyeon? W-Why are you joking at such a serious matter?" Y/n asked, as if in a daze.

"I'm really sorry to say this, but your friend is no more Y/n. She is dead, or rather murdered." Ahyeon continued.

That was it. That was the last thing Y/n ever wanted to hear.

No. NO. Noo!! M-Miha!! My soul mate is no more? What did my innocent friend even do with those monsters? WHYYY?!!

After crying for an hour, Y/n somehow calmed herself. She had one thing in mind right now, and that was revenge.
Revenge against Miha's murderers.

"Jade was really frustrated that day, so he asked Miha to play a game with him.
And maybe because her luck wasn't on her side, she won. Enraged by the defeat, Jade started choking her and proceeded to peel off her blisters. Unable to bear the pain, she d-died." Ahyeon barely completed the sentence as the lump in her throat wouldn't let her speak.

"What was Miha's fault?" Y/n asked in a whisper, as if she was breathless and didn't have the strength to speak.

"Her only fault was being pretty and kind, which technically wasn't her fault." Ahyeon replied.
"Where is M-Miha's body now?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know about that. Jade didn't tell that to anyone. Only he and his friends know. I knew that you had to know about this because Miha literally repeated your name umpteenth number of times, begging me to take her to you."

Y/n again started to feel her eyes brimming up with tears, yet, she had to be strong. Strong for Miha. Strong enough to bring Miha the justice she needed.

Just wait and watch Jade, I'll make your life hell for doing this to Miha. I'll bring her to justice. It's my promise. Y/n thought, hell bent on seeking revenge.