2:The Start Of A Ruin?

"Gosh Miha! You're so damn popular! I mean it's almost everyday you receive these letters from your admirers." Y/n said after looking at the pile of the letters flowing out of Miha's locker like water.

It wasn't a lie, Miha was really popular for her good-looks, her kind nature and her ability to socialise with anyone easily. She was good in studies as well, and didn't intend on getting a boyfriend until graduation as she thought it might serve as a distraction. She belonged to a family much lower than Y/n's, as she only had her mother. Despite all these, she strived and worked really hard, as a result of which, her grades shone like stars.

Miha's primary focus was making her mother proud of her. Which she might or might not be able to fulfill.

"Hey bAbYgOriLla!" Y/n teased. "Shut up and study for fuck's sake!" Miha exclaimed in return. "For fuck's sake? Now that's something important. Guess I need to study now." Y/n replied. Miha rolled her eyes at her friend's shamelessness. Y/n wasn't among the ones to crack dirty-jokes, with the exception of just Miha. They continued on with Miha helping Y/n in the topics which she sucked at, and by that I mean literally everything.

The boy stood by the terrace's railing, watching the birds flying high in the crystal clear sky, with absolutely no interest in what was going on downstairs. It was the break time. Going on the terrace was forbidden, but again, nobody really got the guts to stop almighty Kim Taehyung, or that's what others call him. He was watching the sky with a book in his hands.

 Note that the boy wasn't interested in melodrama or romance

Note that the boy wasn't interested in melodrama or romance. Scratch that, he absolutely loved reading thriller or mystery books. Besides his course, the only things he did was reading thriller books and playing basketball.

He knew that the world had high expectations from him, as he was the only heir to South Korea's richest company, and he was absolutely ready to show the world that he got the talent.
One of the reasons why he never took interest in any girl was the fear of not standing up on the expectations, which led to him being confident and strong- headed in return.

"Jade and his friends were again called to the principal's office due to bullying accusations." Y/n told Miha. "I don't understand why they're always just accused and never punished?" Miha asked curiosly. Y/n shrugged. "Rumors are that they got some connections with mafia shit or whatever." Miha made an O-face and did not pay much attention to it.

"Boy oh boy! Kim Taehyung is returning back to the court? Damn it's been a while since we saw him flexing his muscles." A girl happily exclaimed. "Don't these people have anything to do other than simping on others and wasting their time?" Y/n asked Miha when she saw that girl from before literally making a river out of her drool. "I don't know, and neither do I care" Miha replied not looking up from her book.

"And why are we here again?" Miha asked while looking at the basketball court filling up with players. "Any escape from studies will work for now. I'm literally worrying about your mental health right now" Y/n replied. "I'll just sleep for a while then" Miha said. Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"Kim Taehyung!!" "Kim Taehyung!!" The whole stadium was filled up with cheers for the hot hunk who was looking like a seven course meal while sweating. Y/n being a girl with hormones, did drool a bit on him, but no romantic feelings were involved.

There was a brief break for the players when one of the players got a minor injury

There was a brief break for the players when one of the players got a minor injury. Miha was sleeping soundingly while Y/n was scrolling through her phone. A ball suddenly hit Miha's sleeping body which caused her to jolt up and look around, dazed. The ball was tossed by Ricky, a member of Jade's gang.
He just smirked lazily and said, "Sorry ladies, my bad." Blood rushed through Y/n's veins and she got up her seat. Miha, who was still in pain, tried to stop Y/n but couldn't do so.

"You retarded asshole!" Y/n punched Ricky and said, "Who do you think you are huh? I wouldn't have minded much if it would have been me, but you dared to do it to my best friend." She kicked Ricky where the sun doesn't shine and left the court with Miha.

What she didn't know was a pair of intrigued eyes watching her.

Taehyung was really caught off guard by the girl's boldness, but again, falling for someone wasn't in his dictionary, or it might be that he forgot to look it up

Taehyung was really caught off guard by the girl's boldness, but again, falling for someone wasn't in his dictionary, or it might be that he forgot to look it up. What he doesn't know is that future might hold something else for him.

The Next Day:

Y/n as usual after doing her works, went to pick-up Miha. But to her surprise, the door of Miha's house was locked. She thought that Miha had already left, but again, her mother was nowhere to be seen. She thought to call Miha after college as she was already late and who knows, Miha might have already left for college.

Y/n didn't find Miha in the college either. She thought it might be that Miha is pranking her and decided to wait for the next day.

What she didn't know was that it wasn't Miha who was pranking her, rather life was pranking Miha.