13: The Court Case

Taehyung and you were both seated down in the court room, where the hearing was to begin. None of you spoke a word after the exchange of words that had taken place before.
After a few more minutes of waiting, the judge had finally come.

"You may proceed." Was all that he said before it began.

The proceedings were building a strong foundation against the opposition, who somewhat seemed to be unfazed by the possibility that they might lose.
It was suspicious, too suspicious that it did catch Taehyung's attention.
He wondered why they were taking the accusations so lightly when there was the proper mention of having a solid proof, but he let go of it.

"Your honour, me and my client would like to have a look at the 'proof' that my friend here, just mentioned. I beg your pardon, but please let my demand be fulfilled." The opposition said.

"You have my affirmation."

"I would like to see the evidence, so please present it for my accomplices to see." He continued.

The evidence was soon brought to the projector that was placed inside the court room.

Your heart raced with anticipation, because you thought this chase has finally come to an end and you might have the peace you were looking for.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt something wasn't right. Something just didn't settle down correctly and it bothered him a lot. He wasn't among the ones to hold onto a thought without confirmation but it just ticked him off.

The video started with a whoosh sound after which everything turned black.

Everybody seemed to be confused about the commotion going on. While, your heart started beating abnormally thinking of all the negative things a person can possibly think of.

Soon, the screen turned back to something that looked like a hotel room.
There were two people, present in that room. 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. It was the footage of a girl and a boy, probably a hookup.

It looked like some sort of an MMS, where the guy and the girl were in a questionable pose.

The judge looked at it with horror, as if something bit him in his most private place.

It was the judge's daughter.

He started fuming in anger, where red fumes came out his ears as his eyes turned red.

"What misbehaviour is this? What kind of an evidence are you trying to show by defaming my daughter in such a way? I won't tolerate this nonsense anymore! I hereby declare that this case is closed, with Mr. Jade and his team being proven innocent. The court is adjourned."

The judge ran out the court room with his face as red as a tomato.

Meanwhile, you were frozen in your seat, showing no signs of any sort of movement.

The people started departing, while some saying things about your demeanor, and your character, but you didn't give any shit to them. To you, the only chance of bringing peace to Miha's soul was ruined. You felt like shit, not even doing the bare minimum for your bestie for life.

Taehyung shook you a little bit, which brought you out of your trance, which seemed like a deep abyss. His eyes spoke concern and sympathy, with upset and anger dominating them.

"S-Sorry, you weren't moving, so I had to do that. Come, let's move out of here." He whispered and carried you out when you didn't move.

Once you both reached near his car, you jumped in his arms, finally taking out the tears that were threatening to come out from a long time.

"We lost! Sunbae we lost the case! I failed Miha! I deserve to die!!" You wept like a baby while he rocked you a little bit in his arms, trying to comfort you but to reach no avail.

"I'll deal with those mfkers. Because I'm damn sure they did something with the tape. It was perfect until we saw it then how could it show something else? I'll deal with every fucking one of them. He raged while his eyes spoke fire and anger.

" How does it even matter now? Everything's finished. She won't get her justice, and knowing that I won't be able to live so it's better to die. S-Sunbae please drop me near the Han river, I w-want to f-finish this guilt and pain for once and for a-all. PLEASE" You were crying hysterically.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? I WON'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THA-" you cut him off by saying, "NO! JUST LISTEN TO ME AND DO AS I SAY, I DON'T WANT TO LIVE, I-I deserve to d-DIE YES I DESERVE TO D-" He pulled you closer harshly to him by your waist, and slammed his lips on you, kissing the breath out of you. The kiss was so rough, you swore that you felt they were going to bleed.

His one hand on your waist and one on your cheek, while his lips moved in the fastest and roughest way one could ever witness. He was angry, really angry. You took out the rage inside him by repeatedly saying that you deserved to die which he thought was the least thing you deserved.

After a good 5 mins, he pulled out. And yeah, you were right when you said that your lips would bleed.

After realising what he had done, a strange sense of fear and guilt filled his mind.

"I-I am sorry! I should have asked for your consent! Oh my God! Shit! I shouldn't have done that. I thought that was the only way I could shut you up. I'm so sorry please don't hate me." He almost teared up watching you with pleading eyes.

"It's f-fine. Please don't bring this up a-again." You said and walked away, leaving the poor man dying in his inner turmoil.