𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕿𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖊

As the door closed to your mother's bed chamber you and Aemond are reminded that a traitor sits, protecting your mother

As the door closed to your mother's bed chamber you and Aemond are reminded that a traitor sits, protecting your mother. Cole eyes you, seeing the tears and hearing muffled yells he's curious, "Is everything alright, your graces?"

"No." You hissed, already angry.

Aemond went to cover for your anger, grabbing your wrist, "It is family matters, nothing to worry about Cole."

"Anything that harms the Queen matters to me," he insisted, always so fucking nosey.

For a moment you stopped, staring at his sword and armor, wondering just how you would get this man to the dungeons without bloodshed, without your bloodshed. You would take delight in the challenge to get rid of Cole, a task you'd been dreaming about.

You sighed dramatically, "Fine, if you must know. Now, keep this quiet," he nodded diligently, you brought your voice down, "There's rumor of one of Aegon's bastards in the Keep's dungeons. It's said he attacked a member of the Night's Watch, a child!. We worry what his presence here will bring," you whispered, "Mother wishes for us to free him and send him back to Fleabottom, hoping he'll fade back into the shadows, and taking the rumors of Aegon with him. I don't want to risk my life in such a foul place," you curl your nose.

"Princess, I can do such a task," he promised.

"But my mother asked me. She wants discretion," you groan, you light up, "Perhaps you can just accompany us. I would feel much safer," you purred.

You could see Aemond resist the urge to gag, "Oh, of course Princess," he held his elbow out to you, smirk on his face, "Shall we?"

You laughed lightly, taking his arm, "We shall."

Walking farther and farther into the Keep you came to the dark and wet place where they kept prisoners. The smell was enough to send you flying away, but you had a purpose. One that would mean great success or your blood spattered on the wall. With Aemond following you, you prayed it would be ok.

"Ser Criston I think it's best you and Aemond leave your weapons," you coaxed, and Aemond set his sword on the ground, following your lead.

"Princess, I'm afraid that as your protection that feels wrong," he argued.