𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘

"Lillibet! Be careful!" You shouted from the railing above the training yard.

The teenager below just rolled her eyes, holding her sword high against her cousin. Jaehaera stood just a few inches shorter than your daughter, her sword was held low rather than high. Both were wearing at least some armor, and were ready to be hit by each other. Lillibet's hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, dark curls falling to the middle of her shoulder blades, even when pulled up. Jaehaera's hair, unlike Lillibet's, was straight, and braided down her back, stark white against her equally pale skin and gold clothes.

Lillibet was hitting Jaehaera's sword time after time, but the other girl had been trained as well, hitting back with just as much passion. Lillibet had a cut up her face, it didn't look deep enough to scar, but it was dripping blood, it had been the thing to make you shout out to your daughter in the first place.

It only took a few more minutes for someone to win. With that said, Lillibet went for Jaehaera's legs, swinging at them with her own foot. Jaehaera fell flat on her chest with an oof, and Lillibet held the sword to her neck. Jaehaera groaned, raising her hands in surrender, a playful glare on her face as she looked up to Lillibet.

Lillibet reached out her hand to help her stand. Poor Jaehaera was a mess, her gold and cream clothes now stained with dirt. Lillibet was wearing black and red, her armor having the symbol of the three headed dragon decorating the front. They were direct opposites of each other in looks, Lillibet tall and strong. Jaehara short and skinny. One having dark curly hair, the other white and straight. Their only shared feature were their violet eyes.

You started to take your leave. As you turned, that's when you heard Gaemon's voice float through the yard. You turned back, watching the trio again while leaning against the railing.

Gaemon had grown tall in the last sixteen years. His hair was still a pale white, though it was cut just around his ears again, dipping a little longer in the back. It curled more than Jaehaera's, similar to his father. When he stood next to the twins he looked so similar to them, you thought they could be passed as triplets. Yet, Gaemon was a year older than the twins, and four years older than your own daughter.

Lillibet was now almost sixteen, her name-day was coming up quickly. She was quite a few inches taller than the very small Jaehaera. Her body was that of the warrior you'd all trained her to be. She had Jacaerys's hair and Targaryen purple eyes, but her nose and smile were all yours. She looked neither like the white haired children, nor the Strongs, and not the Hightowers. She was truly a Targaryen of her own nature.

Tuning back into the conversation below you heard laughter. Jaehaera was fake gagging, and your daughter seemed to be the source of the laughter. Gaemon stood next to them, and was a slight shade of pink. Suddenly you were very disappointed that you'd missed the commentary Lillibet had made.

You were not blind to what was transpiring between the group of kids, despite most of your sibling's and husband's ignorance. Jaehaera and Aegon the younger had been attached at the hip since they were young, the fact that their wedding was arriving quickly shocked about none of you. Especially not when she now sat at 19.

This was all much to Aegon's dismay. His younger counterpart quite literally had to beg the man for permission to marry his eldest daughter. Helaena had been the one to finally make him agree. On the other side of things, he was just as perturbed at the situation. His oldest son, and Jaehaera's twin, Jaehaerys, could often be seen on Driftmark. The teenager was most often found following Aegon and Baela's daughter around like a lost puppy. The two had yet to be betrothed, not for lack of trying. Aegon was the only thing in their way, with him insisting that they'd wait until she reached a proper age. That you could agree with, the girl was younger than Lillibet, and you would not allow your daughter to marry yet either. For once you couldn't argue with your elder brother.