♡𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖚𝖑𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘♡

You awoke earlier than usual, the sun just coming up from behind the hills

You awoke earlier than usual, the sun just coming up from behind the hills. You sat in your sister's room, watching her play with her children, bugs crawling on all their arms. Both children took after their mother in that aspect, adoring the oddities of the world. You sat away from the bugs, just watching them with a smile. You'd never seen Helaena happier than when she was with her children.

Today, your sister's marriage would be annulled. It would be quiet, not announced to the Realm, but a passing knowledge. Your wedding would distract from the news quickly, at least that was the hope. Helaena seemed happier, she seemed like a weight had been lifted off of her. You had yet to see Aegon, but you were sure the same went for him. Both of them were burdened with this far too young.

Speak of the devil and he will appear, Aegon walked into Helaena's room, a grin on his face, "Hello dear sisters, neither of which are my wife," the joke was not funny, but you smiled nonetheless.

Helaena laughed at him, a song you loved, it was loud and not pretty, but to you it was like music. Aegon smiled too, eyes soft as they looked on at his sister. Their children ran to him, except Maelor who sat in his mother's lap, half asleep. Jaehaerys and Jaehaera were climbing on their father, as if he was a tree. He just grinned, letting his children do so. Like your sister, your brother only truly smiled in the last years when his babies were with him.

Helaena stood, Maelor in her arms, walking to your brother, "I am happy to be your sister again."

He smiled, grabbing her free hand, though he was hunched, children still on him, "You were never not my sister Hel," he promised, "But I am glad for you only to be my sister."

"I'm glad for you only to be my brother. I truly do love you Aegon," she said softly, Aegon just smiled, nodding his head.

"Congratulations you two," you announced, " I never thought I'd congratulate two people for annulling their marriage."

"Well Targaryens have queer customs," Aegon jokes, wiggling his eyebrows, and you laughed lightly, your brother was on a roll with being quite unfunny today.