Chapter 1

Oh no I'm late!

As I woke up and threw the sheets of myself as I ran to the bathroom.

No no no Meena is going to kill me if I'm late.

I ran into my room and grabbed some clothes from my closet. I wear a lilac purple plade skirt, a light purple hoodie with a black rose print on the left sleeve and white sneakers with light purple socks. I grab my bag and run down stairs were I see a note from my dad.

Breakfast is in the microwave
Gifts on the table (rapped)
I'll see you tonight after my meeting Love you
~dad

Oh thank goodness no matter the time your always there thanks dad..but breakfast has to be to go

I garb my breakfast stuff it in my mouth, grab the gift and my skateboard and rush out the house, down the stairs, out the door and onto my skateboard to Meena's house.

(Time skip : 10 minutes later)

I made it with 5 minutes to spare hope she's not mad.

I knock on the door and Meena answers.

"I thought you were not going to make it, what took you so long?"

"Ah well I kinda...maybe...just alittle over...slept..ha funny right?"

"Of course but atleast you're here just in time help me set up."

We walk into her house I see her family together in the living room I greet them as I pass and they all hold smiles on their faces as it seems that they heared our conversation.

We reach the kitchen and Meena and I start finishing up the cake and snacks while here mom brings them to the living room in front of Meena's grandpa.

As she finishes lighting the candles Meena starts singing as we make our way to the living room I join in with the rest of her family. He blows out his candles and we ask what he wished for and he says. "I wished for Meena to share her talent with the world she has an amazing voice and she has to use it."

We spent the rest of the day playing some games and giving grandpa gifts before he decided to take a nap. I helped clean up the rest of the party and when we finished Meena and I sat in the background yard on the porch just enjoying the sunset.

I guess you have questions on how I know Meena and everything from the beginning. Well...for that you need to hear my story from the start...

I was abandoned by my mom when I was 5 years old in the middle of the park in winter while it was snowing and freezing.

I was found by dad who is a white tiger. He took me in and raised me as his daughter for years. Whe became a family and I finally had a happy home and family.

Then when I was 6 years old we moved here and I met Meena while I was at the park with my dad. She was sitting under the slide by herself I went and spoke to her and we became friends ever since then and it helped that our dads were friends. Both our families would spend time together until when we were 12. Meena lost her dad, that tragedy brought our families closer and Meena and I became inseparable.

Until today...so yeah my name's Shira, I'm a gorilla with purple and green hetrochromic eyes and I'm 18.