Chapter 6

"Hay honey, get ready we're about to leave ok?" Dad said.

I nodded as I finished my breakfast. I made my way to my room and showered and got dressed.

Cause we're going to grandma's for the day I'll to wear. A blue jean with a baggie dark gray short sleave shirt with white tennis shoes.

"Ok dad I'm ready to go." He nodded to me and we went to into the car.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Johnny's pov☆☆☆☆☆☆

I got to the theater extra early today hoping I could get Shira to give me some pointers and maybe we could be friends.

As I walked in I saw Meena standing by the stage while Mr. Moon and Miss Crawlie were discussing something about light on the stage.

"Hay Meena."I greeted her.

"Oh hay Johnny, rehearsal is not for another hour."

"Yeah I know I...actually I was wondering if Shira could help me alittle more with my playing." I said.

"Oh sorry Johnny she's not here today she's off with her dad for the day."

I was alittle disappointed to hear that she wasn't here I should ask when she'll be back.

"So when will she be back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure she didn't say...but I think maybe tomorrow afternoon."

I nodded my head alittle disappointed, "Oh ok when she comes back can you tell her that I'm looking for her?"

She nodded. "Sure Johnny."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Shira's pov☆☆☆☆☆☆

We made it to grandma's and I'm excited to see her and the rest of the fam since it is grandma's 60th birthday.

I ran into the house left my gift on the table with the others and rab all the way to the back yard were the party was happening.

"Grandma!!"I yelled while hugging her."Happy birthday grandma!"

"Oh,Thank you my little starlight."As she hugged me.

Time skip: hours later(evening)

Many of the guests have gone home, it's just us and cousin Jamie who is staying with grandma for the summer.

"Ok honey get your things ready we'll be leaving soon, I'm just going to say goodbye to Jamie over there."he said as he walked away.

I nodded and went to go say bye to grandma in the lounge, when I heard her playing...

(A/N this song is from fancy nancy clacy cause I was touched by the song.)

When you were here we'd find fun
Were you never think it would be
Folding our socks we'd become
One long night of laughter and glee
Memories in the air
In this house and in my mind
Of the love you left behind

Seasons they come and they go
And the days can slip into years
Feelings can fade but they don't
Cause the trace of you is still here
Photos in their frames
Precious moments that remind
Of the love you left behind

When I sit at our piano
It brings sun into the shadows
My dear
Sadness isn't scary
when you know its temporary
You're here...

Somedays hurt more than I like
I feel lonely and sad for a while
But if I see a bird taking flight
In my heart it turns to a smile
I'm lucky that I don't
Have to look to far to find
The love you left behind

You're always by my side
And forever you'll be mine
I'm the love you left behind

"That was beautiful grandma...but are you ok?"I asked as I sat next to her on at the piano.

She turned to me with a sad smile. "Yes my little starlight, its just on days like to day I just miss him..."She said as she looked at a picture of her and grandpa together in front of the house.

I looked at her, and rapped my arms around her. "I'm  sorry you miss him."

She chuckled and hugged me back. "Its ok my dear, come with me dear." As we walked out to the porch, and we saw two cockatiels flying by.

"You see my little starlight, every time I feel sad and I miss him I just come out here and remember our happy times together and I know that he is at peace as am I." She said with a peaceful smile.

I smiled alongside her. " I understand grandma."

"Bye Jamie hope you come visit soon." He turned to us on the porch. "Are you ready to go ?"he asked.

"Bye grandma I promise to visit soon." I hugged her goodbye and  ran to the car.

"Bye Mom. "Dad hugged gran. And waved goodbye as we left.