Chapter 7

I woke up early today to Meena's call.

"Hay...hah....Meena...whaaats...up?"

"Hay Shira I was wondering if you could come with to the rehearsal I need an extra hand and Johnny was looking for you."

"Oh why ? Did he need something?"

"He said he wanted help with his playing. "

"Oh ok I'll meet you there."

I hang up the  call and head to my bathroom. I'll wear dark brown baggie cargo pants,cream white long sleeve shirt with a caremal short sleeve t-shirt with white rose pattern on the side sleeve with white tennis shoes.

Time skip: 1 hour later

I arrived outside the theater with my skateboard.

I walked in and made my way backstage.

"Hay Meena, I'm here, what do you need ?"I asked.

"Thanks for coming. I need help setting up cause Nana Noodleman is coming tomorrow, so we need to help with rehearsals."

I nodded my head and we went and help them prepare for tomorrow.

As I walked upstairs to put some extra boxes and supplies away.

I put the boxes down and  I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hay Johnny. Meena told me you needed my help?"

"Ah yes I need some last minute help as I will be doing it for real tomorrow."

I smiled and led him to the piano. "So tell me, were are you struggling."

He sat next to me on the bench and started playing the song he was performing tomorrow.

"Ok I see, were the problem is now." I said while standing up.

I walked and stood behind him. I put my hands in front of his eyes. "Now close your eyes. And focus on my voice."

He nodded and I place my hands on his. "Now sing and follow my hands with yours.

He began singing and he followed my hands this continued for 45 minutes before he got a call.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Johnny's pov☆☆☆☆☆☆

The feel  of her hands on mine was soothing. I don't know why it makes me feel like I'm about to have my heart jump right out of my chest.

But then with the world's worst timing my dad calls.

"Johnny. Come in Johnny."

She removed her hands off mine and I instantly missed the warmth."Hay I think you're getting a call?"she said looking down at me with a confused expression. For a moment I forgot what she was asking cause all I saw were the movement of the pine trees under a cosmic stary night.

Her eyes captivated me for so long that I didn't hear her call me. "-ohnny, Johnny...Johnny!?"

I shook my head while trying to apologise at the same time. "Sorry I was lost in thought for a moment..." She smiled as I made my way to my jacket to answer my dad.

"Its cool I'll leave you to it come call me if you want continue were we left off ok?"she says as she opens the door. I nodded my head and waited for her to close the door.

"Yes dad?"I spoke into the walkie-talkie. "Its time son the shipment just arrived."

I was shoked into silence for a moment. "But dad didn't you say it was going to happen Friday?" I asked as I had a preview performance with Mr.Moon for tomorrow. "Yeah but the date has change now get here now!"

I grabbed my jacket and ran down stairs to towards the exit. As I ran by I saw Shira smiling as she helped Miss Crawlie. Her smile froze me in place for a moment as I felt my world radiate warmth but aless my dad onece again rushed me to show up.

Time skip: 20 minutes later

I made it to the garage and dad and his gang loaded up into the car and we made it the spot of the heist.

I leaned against the wall waiting but I couldn't shake this feeling of regret I feel. For the first time in forever I had a chance to do something I wanted,to give myself a chance.

I ran back into the car and drove back to the theater.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Shira's pov☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After helping out Ms. Crawlie was looking for Meena to see if she needed  a hand or if I'm clear and are free to explore or enjoy rehearsals.

I walked towards her and Mr. Moon. When I saw the frog arguing again and dropping their group and quitting  the competition. I got there as Mr.Moon gave the spot to Meena but I could see she nervous.

As I got closer I hear him say that as she loves to sing and wants to face her fears that when she gets up there she just sings and let the music carry her.

"Hay sugercube I heard you just got into the show for real, congrats girl!"hugging her.

She hugged back and smiled. "Thanks but I'm worried about my stage fright." I put her hands in mine and said" Just like he said just sing and sing from in here." As I pointed at her heart.

We went and watched as Ash finished her performance but was in tears having a emotional breakdown.

We went to her and tried to comfart her. "Hay Ash,"she lools at me. "You know about 6 months ago I was were you are now, and I know it hurts but you'll get through it, and besides this hurt will grow you into someone stronger than you are now." I say as I hug her.

Then we see Johnny rushing in.