Chapter 9

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Johnny's pov☆☆☆☆☆☆

Last night was actually kinda fun. Even though the whole night her uncle kept giving me death glares all night.

I'll thank her today when I see her cause she gave me happiness for one night and that's more than I've had recently.

I arrived at the theater and made my way back stage when I saw her sitting next to Meena and Ash, I walked towards them, they turned and looked at me. "Hay Johnny." She greets me.

"Hay Shira, I just wanted to thank you for last ni-" I was interrupted by Mr.Moon.

"Ok gang she will be here any minute so get ready to wow her, lets go go go go."as he walked by towards the stage to speak with miss Crawlie.

I saw her walk up to me. "You alright Johnny?" She asked me. "Yeah just alittle bit nervous." She smiled at me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Your gonna do great, remember let go and feel the music, just like when you sing, I'll be right here cheering you on."

I looked at her, her hetro-coloured eyes looking at me. I nodded and we smiled at each other.

Then we heard the others gathering at the edge of the curtains. "She's here." Said Meena.

Time to set them on fire. As  I walked towards the others.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Shira's pov☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I stood with the others waiting, staring at Nana Noodleman. Is it me or does she look scarier in person.

We watched as Mr.Moon walked on stage and it lit up. There was glass everywhere with water. It was like a make shift aquarium with malti-coloured squids swimming around.

It looked magical. Is this what Meena was helping him with? Oh well it looks great and Miss Noodleman looks to be impressed too.

We watched as Mr.Moon danced while he presented the show, when we heared the theater doors burst open. It was three grizzly bears carrying a frightened Mike in their claws.

"Excuse me we are in the middle of a show, so if you could come back later."Mr.Moon said to the approaching bears.

"Mike here says that you have his money in that chest." The leaf bear said. "Its not Mike's until he wins it in the show."Mr.Moon said. "Moon just give him the money!" Mike said as he was being crushed.

I we saw Mr.Moon leave the chest and  letting the bears approach. Then the lead bear used a bat to smash the chest open.

It was eerily quiet. "No...no NO! Moon lied to us." A frantic Mike said from the empty broken chest.

What!? "Mr.Moon were is the money, did you...lie to them?"I asked him as we all approached him asking questions of their own.

Everyone was so frantic they didn't notice the glass was breaking.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆3rd person pov☆☆☆☆☆

The glass stage grew a large crack from the center to the wall and all the way up the the back drop of the the stage.

The sound of breakimg glass drew everyone's attention. Then chaos. Water spilled from the cracks flooding the whole theater, everyone tried swimming for the exit or a solid surface to stay afloat but they were all  swept by the current.

"Shira! Shira!"a frantic Johnny called for her but there was no response. Until he  heard her call. "Johnny! Johnny! I'm over here!" She was trapped under some debris from the flood and water was quickly filling in she was going to drown.

He saw to her as fast as he could, he reached her and tried pulling her out but the opening was too small, she was trying to stay afloat with the rushing water but failing.

He began to pull the debris away to increase the opening, then he pulled, she made it out just as the debris collapsed in on itself.

The they saw towards the entrance were they were all slowly drowning. Meena was stuck in the ticket booth, using that, Johnny pushed her through it, causing all the water to spill out into the streets.

"Is everyone ok?" Asked a worried Rosita as she and Johnny checked on everyone.

Mr.Moon looked distraught at his failure. He watched as Miss Noodleman drove away from the theater just as it collapsed and crumbled to the floor.