Chapter 2

"So Shira how have you been doing?"Meena asked.

I turned and looked at her with a soft smile.

"Better actually it helps that we are on vacation, so we don't see each other anymore ya' know."

She turned and looked me in the eyes trying to make sure I'm telling the truth.

"I was just worried about you after what happened I was worried you were not going to be the same again, I'm glad that you are still my Shira."

"Hay its ok you won't ever lose me ok what happened, happened and no matter how much I want to change it and make better choices I can't ya' know, but what I can change is what I do after that. I decided I wasn't gonna stop living my life just because of it I was gonna learn and grow from this experience and look at me now its been 2 months now and finally I'm laughing again."

She leaned closer to me and hugged me with tears in her eyes. I know what happened was bad, scratch that, it was horrible and I know it not only effected me but her too and I never wanted that. If it wasn't for her I would still be trapped in that box I kept myself in after it happened, she saved me and I will always love her for it.

We pulled away and I looked her in the eye.

"Meena thanks for being there for me and you are the reason I could heal. I love you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"No need to thank me cause I know you would do the same for me and I love you too."

We hugged each other.

"Now lets have alittle fun before grandpa wakes up and makes a fuss."

We laughed as we went back into the house to Meena's room.

(Time skip: 3 hours later)

Walked up the stairs to our house and I opened the door and I smell the sweet scent of spicy lasagna in the air.

Mmmhm the gods have come to bestow greatness upon us meer mortals again in the form of spicy cheesy delight.

I leave my board at the door and make my way to the kitchen. I see my dad at the stove working his magic.

"Hay dad how was ya' day?" I asked while hugging him from behind.

"It was good honey though I would give anything to just spend my days hicking in the forest like we used to."

"Yeah but as you always say :ThE BiLlS WoN't PaY ThEm SeLvEs" I say in a mocking tone.

He chuckles and ruffles my hairs.

"Ok squirt go up stairs and freshin up for dinner then you can tell me all about your day with Meena ok?"

I nodded my head as I ran up the stairs to my room. I went into the bathroom, freshened up then changed into long black socks with purple pj bottoms, an over sized Black hoodie with purple and white stripped sleeves.

(Time skip: after dinner and going to bed)

I lay in my bed listening to music when this song comes on.

Easy's never been this hard by citizen soldier

Why does getting out of bed
Feel like I'm moving mountains
How'd the shower get 10,000 miles away
It's a struggle these days to open up the curtains
'Cause I can keep these monsters quiet if I stay

Under the covers I'm fine
'Cause I'm sick of the climb
If I leave I might die
'Cause I can't fail if I don't try

Easy's never been this hard
Born to fail right from the start
Easy's never been this hard

As I listen to this song I flashback to the pain I felt...

Flashback...

What is tapping up sight this room feel like it coffin
It's a mess like me but it least till I feel safe (feel so safe)
Now the television wants to know if I'm still watching
Is the only friend and never checks on me these days

Under the covers I'm fine
'Cause I'm sick of the climb
If I leave I might die
'Cause I can't fail if I don't try

Easy's never been this hard
Born to fail right from the start
Easy's never been this hard

Why why why...why...why us it always me...gone
Everything is gone...why can't it be me...why was ut never me...
Why am I not good enough...why am I so disgusting...an abomination...
Why am I different why can't I look like everyone else...WHY!!!?

Aaaaahhh! Aaaaahh...Aahh! Aaaaaaahh! WHY!!!

Shira?Shira!?...SHIRAA!! Open door please...Please honey open the door!

(Sound of glass shattering)

SHIRA! Broke the door. SHIRA!! SHIRAA! Grabbing my hand and throughing the glass shard away from my bleeding wrists.  I lost alot of blood and losing consciousnes.

COME HONEY STAY WITH ME! COME ON KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR ME SHIRA! COME ON HONEY YOU CAN DO IT! SHIRAA!...NO..NO..NO..NO...COME SHIRA...HONEY PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THIS KEEP THE OPEN SHIRA!

D..da..dad.. Yes honey I'm right just stay awake ok? I...I'm...s..so...t..t..tir..ed dad I..I w..wa..nt to s..slee..p No honey you have to stsy awake ok you have to you can't sleep...I still need honey ok so please..please don't leave me alone too ok honey...don't leave me too...
Dad...

End of flashback...

Easy's never been this hard
Born to fail right from the start
Easy's never been this hard

No That's the past its not healthy to keep going back to that. It over and it will never be repeated...