The Kingdom.

Writer's POV.

The storm had now finally passed past on and Daryl is scouting the road for any hostiles. As Y/N stayed behind with Tenn and Willy. Things have been quiet ever since they left the motel. Neither of them said much the whole way back towards the kingdom. Just the sounds of nature surrounding them.

Inside Y/N's head, however, his past keeps coming back to him. The more he could think of his sister.....The more he dwells on the fact that all the great times he had with his sister...was for nothing....He sits on the tree stump, gripping his revolver tightly. Some of his worst memories come back to him too. His father's death. Lee getting bit. Getting his face cut up by Carver. Losing Kenny.....

As he thinks all this and sees flashes of his sister turned walker, his heart rate slowly picks up pace. The more he sees his sister as a walker, the more it slowly beats harder.

"Y/N?" Tenn says, breaking Y/N's focus from his mind, tilting his head up to Tenn in a snappy motion. Tenn hesitates for a moment: "Daryl says it's time to get moving." He says while doing his pinches two of his fingers. Y/N didn't respond and gets up. He walks by Tenn and up the large ditch on the left side of the road. "Thanks for saving us, Y/N." Saying in a very shy voice, he said. Y/N stops for two seconds before looking a little to the floor and continues as tenn follows. They get to back on the side of the road to meet up with Daryl and Willy.

"The way looks clear. We're getting close. You good to walk now, tenn?" Daryl asks.

"Yeah..I think so.." Tenn says, flinching in pain.

"I can carry you, if you want?" Y/N says.

"No really, I'm okay guys." Tenn says, insisting.

"Dude, you were shot in the foot. Let Daryl carry you the rest of the way." Willy says, lightly tapping his arm. Tenn then nods as Daryl comes up and picks up Tenn in his arms. The group then continues on their way to the Kingdom.

On the way there, Willy talks about how he and Tenn overheard a conversation between Jackie's crew about how the delta operates kinda. Newer recruits, which are mostly kids, are put into some kind of military school. Anyone age ranging from 16 and onward, basically those who are physically capable of fighting, are put in a camp. Unsure of what camp it is but Daryl imagine it to be some kinda POW camps. Willy also over heard them talking about how The Delta wasn't always how it is now. Not before Lily had turned up and made them who they are. They were once a peaceful and quiet community. Not wanting any violence from other communities or even hurt others. Daryl notes all this down in his head to inform the council back in Alexandria.

Y/N, however wasn't paying attention to any of this. He stares off into space, still thinking of what he had done. Not even noticing that he stepped into a big puddle of water left behind by the rain but isn't bothered by this at all. Just keeps walking at the same pace as Daryl. Daryl sees this and needs to say something. So he stops and asks Willy to help Tenn walk for a minute as Y/N keeps walking ahead of them.

"Y/N, let's stay together okay?" Daryl says but Y/N keeps walking. "Hey!" That gets Y/N to stop as Daryl walks up to him to talk.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"Just uh.....You know, me and my brother--." Daryl says before he gets interrupted by Y/N:

"Daryl, I know what your trying to do but I don't need it right now. I just wanna get to this place and see Clementine. That's all I ask right now." Y/N says.

"Okay.." Daryl says in defeat. He then signals Tenn and Willy to follow as they kept walking. "This place we're going to, it isn't like Alexandria but it's a good community. Lots of capable residents that know what their doing. I think you might like it here."