Ep 2: Suffer The Children.

No ones POV.

Bang!

"What? I aimed for his head..." Says A.J. Thunder booms across the night sky with the rain starting to slowly die down as Clementine and Y/N look at A.J with shock and confusion. Marlon got up and ran over to his friends after when A.J tried to shoot him.

"You tried to kill him..." Maggie Says.

"But why would he? He surrendered!" Omar Says.

"Kids a fucking psycho!" Mitch Says.

"You beat him down! He gave up and your kid tried to kill him! What the fuck did you guys teach this kid?!" Louis Says. All Clem and Y/N could do was stare at A.J.

"Tell the kid to drop the gun." Rick Says.

"A.J...put down the gun..." Clem Says.

"Why? He's a monster!" A.J Says as he aims his gun again at Marlon. Y/N then rushed to A.J and snatched the gun from him and put it in the back of his pants.

"Alright, Daryl, take him to the holding cells." Rick Says. Daryl nods and goes to A.J but Y/N and Clementine stood in front of him.

"Get out of my way." Daryl Says.

"No. If he's going in a prison cell, then we're going too." Clem Says.

"That's not your call to make here." Daryl Says.

"Just let them go, Daryl. If they want to go, then let em." Michonne Says. Daryl then stares at the three kids.

"Alright, come on. Walk in front of me, the three of you." Daryl Says. The three kids walked in front of Daryl to the holding cells and they walked passed everyone. They gave the kids all the anger and disappointment. Expect for their closest friend, Ellie, who gives them the look of sorry and worry for them.

"So what? We're just gonna leave them here with us?" Louis Says.

"What else would you want to do with them, Lou?" Violet Says.

"I don't know but if we do something that kid doesn't like?! Are we supposed to expect getting shot in the fucking head?!" Louis Says.

"Everyone stop arguing! We're gonna do a town meeting tomorrow right here and discuss what we should do with them." Rick Says. He then turns to Glenn. "You and Maggie should go and get Brody's body from the basement. Don't want the house to smell." He says as Glenn and Maggie nods. He then turns his attention to Marlon. "As for you, your leaving first thing in the morning. Have a bag packed and ready to go and don't come back here." He says. Marlon says nothing but does a slight nod and goes back to his home.

"Rick. Can we do a funeral for Brody tomorrow? Before the meeting I mean?" Violet asked.

"Of course. You and your friends can make a grave for her. I'll have someone take the body And bury her here by the garden. Go on and get some sleep. All of you, go get some sleep." Rick Says to everyone in the crowd. They all go to their homes to go and get some sleep after this crazy night. The rain stops and the storm passes, waiting for the first light to appear in the east.

Clem's POV.

We came to this house that Daryl was leading us to and opens another cellar door and let's us go in first. We go in and he closes the door behind us. He turns on a light and it shows a big cage with a door to it. Inside it, was nothing but a small cot and a bucket, presuming where we do our "busines." Daryl then goes to the door and opens it.