The Empty Picture Frame

That morning I got my stuff in my moms car. She was dropping me off. I struggled to put Tuna in her carrier. My suitcase was in the back. I had my ticket now I just have to get to the airport. My mom drops me off and I get everything ready for my departure. (A/N I have never been on an airplane and idk how it works lol.) I parted with my suitcase and Tuna. I'm kinda scared of what's gonna happen to her. I then board the plane.

I get to my seat and Kaoru is sound asleep. He's so cute and peaceful. I don't know what it is. Oh look he saved me the inside seat. Now I just gotta get around him. I tried to but come on you all know me. I don't know how it happened but I slipped and fell right on Kaoru and he woke up.

Reika: Um I do believe this is your wake up call!

Kaoru: ...

Reika: Wakey! Wakey! Kaoru!

Kaoru: Your really light.

Reika: Oh sorry I hope I didn't blind you.

Kaoru: Your a weirdo

Reika: I do get that a lot... oh I hope Tuna is okay...

I hate being away from her. I mean I know this isn't her first time flying but it bugs me over the fact that she can't be with me.

Kaoru: She has Tama

Reika: Oh yeah that's right! Oh Kaoru when you took Tuna did she wail at you?

Kaoru: ...yeah?

Reika: She was wailing because she has to watch Too Cute! It's a TV show and she just has to watch it. She's a very weird cat.

Kaoru: Pfft that explains it.

Reika: Yeah...

***time skip***

Okay so we got off the plane and got into our room. I claimed one room. I got my bag in the room. I was planning on going to the store and get some things for lunch and possibly dinner. I walked out and some thing fell from his bag. I picked it up. It was a frame with not picture in it. What in the world? Kaoru came out.

Reika: Kaoru? Is this yours?

He looked at the frame in my hand and snatched it from me. What in the world I didn't do anything wrong did I? Wait maybe it's valuable to him. Oh boy.

Reika: I'm sorry I didn't want it to break. I guess it must be valuable to you! Can I ask you something though?

Kaoru: ...

Reika: Okay umm, Why does it not have a picture in it? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Kaoru: ...

Okay I guess he doesn't want to answer. I do feel bad for picking it up. Oh I was supposed to go and get stuff in the store.

Tuna: Mew

Reika: I don't have tuna right now.

Tuna: Mew

She walked away from me. Tuna don't go! I missed you! She went over to Tama and fell asleep right next to her. I see the part of a beautiful friendship. I just home Tuna will still hang out with me.

Authors Note: Sorry it was so late. I technically got it done today I mean here it's 10:55! Maybe some of you it's not and I apologize. Anyway I would have uploaded this earlier but I was latterly gone in till well after noon. I was so tired I hit my bed and my eyes were so heavy. I took a three hour nap and now well here we are. Anyway I hope you all had a good day.