Chapter 6 - Fun and sadness- A bad mixture!

Rachel's POV:

After everyone got up, I went to play basketball.

''Nice shot!'' said Nath

''Are you kidding me........i can't even shoot one properly!''

''You are awesome at playing this...u shoot like Micheal Jordan.... I've been watching you''

''You spy!! Hey Nath.....i was wondering..... did you hav any girlfriend after i left?''

''Uh......no! Many wanted to be but i didn't like anyone of them!''

''Of course they wanted to be cause u were good looking! Didn't you like Charlotte?''

'' Evryone thinks she is the hottest girl on the planet.....but i dont think so! She's such a loser. She even tried to kiss me! I hated her!!''

''Whoa! Then who did u like?''

''Actually....no-one!''

I stopped playing and threw the ball to Nath. He caught it. I went near him. With a mischivous smile i said''get yourself a girl''. I winked at him and went in.

I drank a cup of juice and went in my room. I started listning to songs and writting stuff in my diary. I was listning to 'I can only imagine' by david guetta.

Nathan's POV:

I went in Rachel's room to ask her for her Ipod. ''Rache.....''

She was wrtting something in some book and listning to songs. The volume was high so she couldn't hear me! I slowly tip-toed and snacted the book away.

''Lets see wat you hav written!''

''HEY GIVE THAT BACK! NATHAN!''

I ran downstairs with the book and Rach was chasing me.

''Catch me if you can!!!''

''COME BACK WITH MY DIARY!!!!!!!!''

I ran around the whole house with her diary! Man i loved annoying her!

''GET BACK HERE!!!''

''Lets see wat you've written here.......''

''Wat's going on?'' asked Siva

''THT ASS TOOK MY DIARY!!''

''You have written here.....''

''DONT U DARE READ IT!!''

I ran but i crashed into her. I held the book on top and she was trying to reach it.

''Shortie''

''IM NOT! IM JUST 2 INCHES SMALLER! NOW GIVE IT BACK!''

''Nice going, Nath'' said Max.

 I turned around for a second.........Rach jumped on took the book!

''Hey.........''

''Im not short......and by the way thanks for the book!''

''What do write in tht book?'' ''I write my most presicous moments in this book......it has memories with my parents and........you!''

''Wait! How old is that book?''

''4 yrs!'' Our mouths were open.''4 YEARS?!!?!!''

''Like I said....my memories!''

''So why can't we read it?'' She threw the book to me. ''Read it.''

''After 4yrs Nathan is the first to be reading it! She never let us read it!'' said Megan

I read the book. Half the book was memories with her parents and half with friends including me!  I gave the book back to her. She went back upstairs. She didn't come down frm the past 1 and half hr. I went to her room. She was on her laptop and listining to songs. When i went closer to her i realised she was crying.

I sat next to her...she quickly wiped her tears away and took out her headphones.''Hey.......why are u crying?''

''Oh it's n-nothing!''

''Tell me...wat's wrong?!'' i asked. she hugged me tightly and started crying. ''Rachel?''

''Im missing my parents!''

''Hey...its okay....u still hav the neclace your mom gave u!''

''How'd u know??''

'' When you came 1st in singing your mom gave it to you when you were 14......i was there.''

''Oh yea...''

''Ok now...smile! Smile.........smile or i'll tickle you to death!'' She didn't smile.''Here it comes!!!''

''N-no......s-s-stop! Dont tickle me........d-dont!''

''Remember.....your parents are always in your heart'' She smiled ''Do remember wat your told you when lost in your relay race.....''

''Sadness and fun is bad mixture!'' we both said it together. We laughed.

''Ok now lets go somewhere.....'' i said

''Where?''

''Anywhere! Let's go ice skating! We'll take the others!''

''Uh......ok''

We went downstairs and told the others, Nareesha and Jane joined us.