Chapter 11

I couldn't comeup with stuff but this is the best I got! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV:

After watching the movie........we let the girls go out.

We started watching family guy. From no where....."Siva, if Nareesha was kidnapped wat would u do?" asked Max.

"I would save her!"

"why?"

"because she is my girl"

"Nathan, if rachel gets kidnapped?

"if course i will save her!!" i replied.

"why"asked Jay.

"Because i lov....."

"i knew it!!!u r in love with Rachel!!"

"dont tell her! OR I WILL KILL U!!!!!!"

That night i went downstairs and saw Rachel watching twilight and at the same time listning to songs! i could hear the song she was listning to.

I went and put my hand on her. She screamed but i covered her mouth

"i told u not to scare me!''

''Sorry! Just tht i love annoying u! Dont u hav office 2morrow?''

''Nope! Just a free bird!Now if you'll excuse me.....i hav homework to do!''

''Listning to songs?''

''Obviosly! Wat else will I do?''

''Ok im off to bed! U sleeping?''

''Later! Good nite!''

''Good nite!'' and i went and slept.

Rachel's POV:

I wanted to add some more songs and they were all in Nathan's laptop.And he never gives his laptop to anyone!! I slowly tiptoed in his room...... it was dark....i was walking and hit something. ''Ouch!'' i whispered. Nathan got up and i hid under the bed.

''Who's there?'' he got up and switched on the lights.

''Oh shit'' i whispered as i saw my band on the floor. He went to the other side of the bed and i sneaked out and pulled my band in. I was waiting for nath to switch off the lights.

I suddenly felt a hand on my leg. I was pulled out by Nath. He came on top of me.....

"Hey.....sup?'' i said.

"Wat are you doing under my bed?''

''Nothing.........''

''Were trying to steal my laptop?''

''Technically......i wasn't going to steal it i was going to borrow it''

''So you were here for my laptop'' Shit..........

''Please, please, please,please dont tickle me!''

"I wont!'' He let me go and i went and slept.

The next day morning ''im so bored!'' said Megan.

''I told u to play Xbox but u didn't listen......damnit i lost again! How come siva always wins!'' said jay.

''That's cause im expert at it!'' siva said.

''I can play for u Jay!'' i said.

''No thanks i lose even more!''

''Play for me!'' said Siva I played the game.....

''This is the 8th time yr winning now play for me!'' jay said

''Srry offers was only valid for 5 mins!'' i said

''Lets go to the disco!'' said Jane. We agreed to that.

We decided that we will go to the bar at 9 pm.

At night we went and the boys were drinking. We girls were just having normal stuff. We were partying till 12am.

After a while i was looking for Nathan........ I found him in a coner.....when I saw him I was heartbroken.

I stood in front of Nathan and the girl he was kissing! "Nathan?''

He stopped and looked at me"Rach......i can explain'' I nodded my head 'no'. And i left.

Nathan's POV:

I hit my head.....wat hav i done.....where could she hav gone? I borrowed Liz's bike and i went to the beach... it used to be Rachel's only spot if she was upset.

I went to the beach and i found her siting next to her bike and crying.

''Rachel? Rachel!'' i called out. I went near her.

''Don't! Dont come close to me! I couldn't believe wat i just saw!''

''Rach....it w-''

''No......you kissed a girl!''

''Why?Why do u care? Why do u shed your tears....if i kiss some other girl???'' She started crying even more. ''Why?Why do you even care about me!Why cant u see me with some other girl? Answer me!'' I shook her ''ANSWER ME!!''

''BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!'' That line echoed in my ear I was shocked and silent. ''FROM THE DAY I MET YOU AT THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA! I FELL FOR U!

''Why didn't u tell me?''

''I DIDN'T TELL U BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HATE ME IF I TOLD THAT I LOVE YOU! YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND! AND I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE U! THAT'S WHY I CANT SEE YOU WITH SOME OTHER GIRL! WHEN I SAW YOU KISS THAT GIRL-AMY ,IN HIGH SCHOOL I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR 2 DAYS! I LOVE YOU! I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! I LOVE U........ILOVE U DAMNIT!'' she cried and she fell on her knees.

I too fell on my knees.....''Rachel.......'' she hugged me.She hugged me more tightly.

''IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY!'' She said

''I love you too''

------------------------------------------------------

so how's it?!!?