Chapter 14

Nathan's POV:

I woke up with a yawn and Rachel sleeping peacefuly next to me. I opened my eyes and all the others were standing in a circle around me and Rach including Jess and excluding my mom. ''What are you guys doing here?'' i asked. Rachel was still sleeping.

''Watching you guys sleep!'' said Siva.

''You both look so cute together!'' said Nareesha.

''Uhhh......she was scared of thunderstorms.....'' i said....''Now go!''

''Its time to get up! Its 9 am!'' said Jay.

''Ok we'll get up....now go!'' i said and all of them went. Jess was still standing there. ''Jess, go!''

''Why dont u tell her!''

''Tell wat?''

''Nath, i know u love her........''

''Ok ok.....I'll tell her......at the right time!'' I said and she smiled and walked away.

I changed and woke up Rachel....''Morning!'' I said.

''Morning.'' she said. She got up and went in for changing. She wore a blue shirt and black short jeans. Her hair was tied up and few of her short hair fell in front of her eyes.She looked insanely hot! i kept staring at her

''Wat?'' she asked.

'Nothing'' i replied and looked away. We went down for breakfast. ''I made your favourite- Pancakes'' mom said. We started eating. ''They taste the same.......even after all these years....thank u'' Rachel said. Rachel finished and went upstairs to get her stuff. She came down with her cap and headphones on..

We went to the car and we sat just the way we sat yesterday and Jess was driving......so Jackpot for me...Rachel is sitting on my lap! She put on her headphones and started listing to songs. She sang slowly and i got an idea. She couldn't hear us so I told everyone about my plan.

We reached the place and ................o my god! There was a pretty huge......HUGE crowd! 95% were girls! We were at the backstage. We started the show with Glad you came and All time low.

''HELLO ABBEYDALE! i'm very happy to be here.......because this is my hometown......wat am i saying everyone knows that! But today we have.....my sister with us Jessica!'' i said. She came on stage and we sang Warzone and Heart Vacency.

''And we another guest with us.....well u all know Liz and Megan'' said Tom ''We have Rachel with us........Nathan's childhood friend!'' All of the audince screamed and clapped. Rachel didn't want to come i went and dragged her to the stage.

''Here she is.....' everyone cheered and clapped. ''She is a great singer....so she will sing I found You with us!'' said Jay Rachel's mouth dropped open.

''Come on, just sing!'' i whispred. She smiled.

'' She wants me to come i can tell her eyes dont lie she's calling me in the dark.'' She sang.

After the show we went backstage and Rachel hit me on the head......''Ouch...wat was that for?!''

''Genius! You took me in front on everyone....!'' she said. After that I got another hit on the head- by jess. ''Now wat was that for?''

''My name is Jess......i hate it when people call me Jessica!''

''Alright! Calm down Jessica!'' she looked at me as she's gonna give me a punch on my face! ''Ok Jess!''

We went sat in the car and Rachel drove it. ''Ok now wat can we do?Jess? Nathan?Rachel?'' asked Siva.

''Rachel......your driving so slowly! Drive faster!'' said Max

''I dont think that's a good idea!'' said Megan.

''Rachel do u know how to drive fast?'' asked Tom

She stopped the car ''You wanna see fast.....I'll show you!'' She took us to the outskirts of Abbydale. She wore her sunglasses and She was driving really fast.

''Is this fast enough?'' she asked

''Yup.....!'' everyone said. We went back home and the girls were talking.

****After the shows in Gloucester they came back to Abbeydale****

We came back from Maisemore and we rang the bell. ''Hey mom'' i said and we went in.

''Where's Jessica?'' asked Liz.

''She's gone to school!'' mom replied ''When is your train??''

''At 9am tomorow!!''Jay replied.

''Jess will be back in an hour!!'' mom said

''Ok....till jess comes lets play basketball!'' said Max. We all agreed to that. We were just randomly shooting. Rach stood far and tried to shoot........perfect! 4 in a row! I tried it only once i got a shot.

''Tom, think u can do it?'' Rachel asked.''Cauze i dont think u can!''

''Wat? I can shoot 10 in a row! The Tom Tantrum begins!'' replied Tom. When ever the Tom Tantrum starts he becomes serious! He was aming and he threw the ball 10 times....and guess wat.......he didn't get a single shot!

''Better luck next time dude!'' said Siva. After an hour Jess came. We went to the amusement park. We all went except for Jane and Liz in the rollercoster. I preferred sitting in the last cauze i dont like rollercoster that much. Jess and Rach sat in the front. It was so cool!

Then we went in the bumper carts.....rachel wanted to kill me! Rachel went in almost all thrill rides. We had a lot of fun in Abbeydale!

-------------------------------------------------

Hope u like it!

couldnt come up with stufff! Pls read my new story The Guy Next Door-Nathan Sykes!