First Day at Kuoh Academy

Izuku hadn't slept since he'd woken up at the hospital, which was roughly a week ago. He could feel the drawbacks start to take effect. Thankfully this time he was eating stuff, so he was still gaining energy, but the longer he neglected his sleep, the faster he would lose energy until eventually passing out from exhaustion.

But he couldn't fall asleep. If he did, he risked getting attacked by those creatures, and the longer he stayed awake for, the higher the chance he'd fall asleep and leave himself wide open for an ambush. He needed to figure out how to solve that issue, but he still had time.

Right now, he was busy trying to tie the ribbon attached to his collar. Just like with his tie, he was struggling to get it right. Eventually he was able to tie it up, but one loop was bigger than the other. Izuku wasn't about to try that again, so he gave up.

Standing up, he walked out of his room and into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. Looking into the piece of reflective glass, he saw himself wearing a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeve, button-down shirt with black vertical linings, a lopsided black ribbon on the collar and matching black pants. He thought he'd have to wear the brown dress shoes that came alone with the uniform, but Issei let him know that the dress code wasn't all that strict. He wasn't sure if that was true, but decided to trust Issei.

Walking down the stairs, he saw Issei waiting for him at the doorway, adjusting his shoes. His blazer was opened and instead of the white shirt, he wore a casual red shirt. Not to mention his shoes were a pair of blue and white sneakers.

Issei noticed Izuku's look of confusion and only smiled "Like I said, the dress code isn't all that strict. As long as you don't wear anything with logos on it and wear most of the uniform, they don't care." He told the boy before looking at the clock on the wall. "We'll need to head off now. Bye mum!" He shouted out.

"Have a good day you two!" Miki called out from the kitchen.

And so Izuku and Issei left the house and started walking to Kuoh Academy. The walk was mostly silent, but Izuku did notice they were walking towards the street where Issei sees the dog.

Sure enough, Issei let out a whistle, and not even a second later Hiroshi ran over to them and sat down right at Issei's legs. "I didn't even have to tell you to sit, good boy!" He praised the dog, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand and giving him a small piece of bread.

Issei passed a piece of bread over to Izuku. Hiroshi moved over to Izuku to take the piece from him before running back to Issei. It was clear that the dog was loyal to the brown haired boy.

Just like last time, the dog's head randomly shot up and it ran off.

"I really want to know where he runs off too," Issei muttered to himself.

They continued on their journey before finding themselves standing outside the gates of Kuoh Academy. "Okay, well I'll see you in class. You probably want to make a good first impression on the girls here, and being seen with me probably won't help with that."

"Why not? Are you popular?" Izuku asked

"Ehhhh" Issei tilted his hand "Let's just put it as I'm popular for the wrong reasons" He claimed, confusing Izuku "You know where the classroom is? Good, I'll see you there." He said before walking off, only to stop and turn around "Oh, and don't worry if you get lost. The teachers won't get too annoyed" And after saying that, Issei left.

Izuku looked around and saw a few students looking at him. Paranoia filled his body as he slowly walked through the school grounds. His eyes darted to everyone looking at him. They were whispering to each other quietly, but he knew they were talking about him.