Complicated!

Author P.O.V

Sometimes, you wanted to do things without having a thought you just wanted to do , many times you wanted to control the things, but it fail miserably.. Same thing was happening with Jiya, she wanted to control everything happenings in her life but it was impossible. Already she was thinking she have so many things in her plate , now she was not able to control the feeling  she has started developing for Rajveer, she was not able to process her own thoughts she is having it was so Complicated for her..

May be,he is behaving nice and kind with her, or may be she had a hope he will help her.. but is this reason enough for some unwanted feelings..
From past two weeks they are having breakfast and dinner together and she have started feeling comfortable around him, he was the one who always  interact with her, and make her comfortable she was always a introvert kind of girl, never socialize with other people, most of the time she used to stay at her home or being with Anya,..she was always concious against the opposite gender.. Hardly there was any boy or man she talks beside Rohit,...Anya elder brother... She sometimes blame herself of being so timid and dubious that's the reason she is suffering,.. many times she thought to be strong to fight against the injustice happening to her, but she was losing herself around the distrustful people..
But being around Rajveer somewhere giving her hope and other feelings which was impossible for her also to understand, she doesn't want more Complicated things happen to her..
She was in her own thoughts when suddenly maid came to her to remind the dinner is ready.. she dismissed her and went to kitchen to set up the things..Now from past weeks it has become her routine to eat breakfast and wait for him to eat dinner together .. Nowadays at 9:00 clock sharp her eyes look at the time of his arrival and wait for him to eat and talk together.. Initially when he insists her to wait for him for breakfast and dinner she was aback but didn't said anything and like dutiful she used to stay...

Till date,he does all the talks and she reply very shortly to him it's not she doesn't like to talk to him but she gets nervous around him, she even doesn't know how to address him ,he is older to him and also his brother in law , even for the name sake but can't deny this also spoils her mood, sometimes she used to think why he needs to be his brother... That's literally irritate her lots .. Sudden horn of the car bring her attention back, she knows he is back a soft smile appears on her face, which she also not aware of..

Rajveer P.O.V

Today was a hectic day for me, finalizing the final design was too much it's very important to select the best of the best, no doubt we have the best designer but we need to impressed the international buyers..I got in my car to reach home as soon as possible.. Usually I am only the one who drives the car ,I  entered the car and bloomed it in full speed.. Nowadays i make a point to complete my work and reached my home at time  because Jiya is waiting for me..Yes she waits for me attentively,it makes my heart melt for her.. She doesn't speak to much but atleast listen to me carefully...I know she is conflicting with the situation but I am  at ease she is trying.. She is too young to handle and understand the situation that's the reason I was waiting but my father made it all Complicated  ...It will take a time to put everything on track but for her and myself I will make everything okay..I wanted her to open to me and share all her griefs and distress with me . Already I know what her parents did to her and forced her to marry that bastard Aryan but I don't care of her marriage right now I just want her near me.. Karan has suggested me a plan to make her agree to work in this project..Many new designer and models are working under us ..Yes indeed this is a great plan to make her work under me . Ofcourse she will work under me.. this way I will get enough time to spend with her ..
So widely I am grinning from ear to ear... thinking how to convince her to work with me.I entered my house all the guard wished me, I nodded at them and went inside to see such a heartful view.... She is waiting for me , i know she is aware of my presence but again she is nervous, I am just staring at her silently... Today she has wore a pink top and white pant ,her long hair is tied in a high ponytail her white skin is glowing in the light and again and again she is biting her pink heart shape lip .. she can feel my intense gaze on her .. before she just chew her fragile lip ..I cleared my throat..
Hi.., I wished her.
She looked at me and gave me a nervous smile and nodded at me..
I will get freshen up and come back..I said to her and went away..
Quickly I took shower,wore a black tee shirt and grey trouser and come to dinning table where she have already set up the dishes..I sat down on my chair.she started serving my plate, I was never a difficult person who have many  choices in food . I prefer eating a  healthy food.. After serving me she served herself and we both silently ate our food..I love this calmness and peaceful..
"Jiya I wanted to ask you something," I  suddenly said her
She looked up at me , with her honey brown colour eyes looking skeptical
Her eyes always makes me stopped everything going around me it's so beautiful and meremising ..
When I didn't said anything just looking in her eyes. She just made a low sound of coughing which brought me back from my thoughts..
"Already you are aware about the upcoming show in my company,So I was thinking why don't you join my company and take a internship.My company is already hiring a many new talent why don't you also join" I suggested her....
I can see her expression she was shocked looking at me with wide eyes
"Look Jiya, i think so this is a good opportunity for you to learn under very reputed designer which will increase your creativity and credibility" I explained her rather than tried to convince her to join my company and work under me..
" See , you just think carefully and answer me okay just don't stress out" I said her.. She nodded at me
" I think so, she needs some time to process this," So I left from there wishing her "Good night"

I know this all is very Complicated "
for us but I will make a way for her and myself to reach our destiny together...

Thank you so much for reading 🙏
Please vote and comment free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes