Ignore

Author P.O.V

It was already time for lunch ,
Jiya was waiting for Rajveer...
Till time she went to use rest room..
She was in the restroom she heard some noises coming from outside..
Then she heard Rajveer voice,..
Quickly, she made herself presentable and open the bathroom door with a big smile....
As soon see open the door with wide  smile on her face ,her smile drop to frown ...

In front of her the view was ....
Rajveer was sitting on his chair and Natasha was beside her bending down to his level...and telling him something...
She felt her heart drop.  .. how closed Natasha was standing near him ..
She didn't like her precense near him ..
This view was making her depress . 
Her heart was burning with rage .

Why , this kind of burning feeling she is having... this strong emotions she didn't understood....
She stood over there watching them both.. She was in her own thoughts..

" Do you want to eat lunch" Rajveer voice disturbed her thought..

" How could he allowed her to stood so closed.... like she can sit on his lap ..her inner voice mocked her..

"No I am not hungry I ate some snack she replied to him angrily and ignored him completely.. and went to sit on the couch with huff...

Rajveer was Amused with her reaction...
What happened to her ,he thought

And when suddenly Natasha said some malicious  words about Jiya..

Rajveer was furious...
He threatened her with authoritive voice ..And declared Jiya his girlfriend..
Both Jiya and Natasha was taken aback...

Jiya never thought, so easily he will declared their relationship...
And Natasha was numb...
He ordered Natasha to get out...
Feeling humiliated and this information... Natasha quickly left the room...

After Natasha left the room Rajveer..
lovingly looked at Jiya... Who was till dumbfounded by Rajveer declaration

"He chuckled at his reaction...
Love now can we eat our lunch as my girlfriend is very hungry he said mischievously looking at her...

He took hold of her hand in his...

" What was the reasons to ignore me..he asked her slowly..

Jio came back from his sudden declaration and  remember the view few minutes before... She quickly snatched ...
her hand from his hold and sit on the couch avoiding him...

He was not understanding her behaviour... What happened to her suddenly what with her mood he thought....

" Baby, what happened is something disturbing you... You can tell me...
He sat beside her and asked...

Again she didn't look at him she was looking at other side...

"Jiya baby, what happened, why are you ignoring me he asked not understanding her mood swings...

" Why to make her stand so closed, should have said...sit on my lap to her
She said huffing to him her face was red with anger...

He didn't understood what she was referring to..
" About whom you are talking" he asked her ..

" Ah!. What to not understand...
Everything was in front of me and you are not understanding... she stood up and glared at him with her big eyes , red cheeck... trying to intimidate him ..

" So cute, she was looking he thought internally...He just felt to grab her and kiss her so hard...He was smiling at her... making her more furious...

*What with this smile, she asked again keeping her hands on her hips...
staring at him..His full attention was on her juicy lips which was moving and making him crazy...

He quickly pulled her down on his lap..And smashed his lips on her ,she was speechless, first he kissed her chastity but soon he was not able to control as her pink lips was so soft like cotton. 
Seeing she is not responding to his kiss he sucked on her lower lips, sucking her lips her breathing become heavy...
He took her upper lips also and started sucking in his mouth...he was sucking and kissing her hard... Slowly he left her upper lips and moved his tongue inside her mouth,she parted her teeth, fulfilling his demands...

Getting the hint , he was demanding her to kiss him back, she responded..his tongue devoured her mouth he was kissing her hungrily...
Now a days it was an impossible task for him to keep his hand away from her .

He was ravishing her mouth , moving his tongue in and out... she started moaning..he was sucking her tongue making her breathless...
She pushed his shoulder a little. . getting her cue he left her mouth...
Both were  breathing heavily...
He looked at her ... her eyes closed... lips swollen.. breathing heavily.... Holding her tightly from her waist..he brought her more closer and let her lean on his shoulder...he started patting her back to normalise her breathing ...he kissed her head again and again..

"So beautiful" he commented...

" She looked up from his shoulder to see he was staring at her with lots of desire and love . .. her heart beat increased...her heart was dancing and making her insane..
" This man belongs to him ", Only him she moved forward and attached her lips to him and kissed her with same intensity both lips were interving with each other.. she put her hand on his shoulder and grab his hair from back to kiss him hard..
He too hold her tight and startled her on his lap... both were kissing each other with lots of intensity ... both were moaning in their mouth..
Feeling the need of air they both left each other.....
They both stare at each other with forehead attached...

" My lap is only for my girlfriend...no one is allowed on this lap rather than you..."
Stop getting angry and never ever ignore me.....he  cooed her sweetly..
She nodded her head and hugged him tightly...

Thank you so much for reading 🙏
Please vote and comment
Free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes