Beach and kisses

Jiya P.O.V

Everything feels like a dream to me.Its like ,I am in a deep slumber and living a beautiful life...in which I don't want to wake up...
Rajveer entry in my life is truly bliss for me ..
I never thought, that in my life there will be someone who will love me and ready to walk with me....
I don't know till where ,our relationship will survive ..I just wanted to live each and every moment and enjoy these blessings of God...

These past six months, my relationship with Rajveer has been very strong... Initially it started with liking, but it reached to loving him...

Sometime I feel, i should not have married to Aryan.. because of this marriage deal...my relationship with Rajveer is sin in these society... People will judge me they will curse my relationship with Rajveer as he is my brother in law...and I am having an affair with my husband elder brother..but again if , I have not excepted this marriage..I have never meet him..We shall have never crossed the path..

Now, I only need to be strong and live my life happily with my love..

I am waiting for the period of...
three months. Where my marriage will be declared null and void..
Till now I didn't informed Rajveer about this,but soon I will tell him...

But for now, I wanted to enjoy this vacation... This is the first time I am out in foreign country... my parents always kept me caged .They used to travel a lots for their Business but they never took me with them...Even on my 18 th birthday..Aanya brother had arranged for us a foreign trip , to Belgium...but my parents objected to it...
Because I didn't went Aanya also cancelled the trip...
But right now I am very excited and happy for this small mini vacation...I know Rajveer is very busy with upcoming launching clothing line with foreign investors...
But then also he was so thought ful to spend some time with me...

He said ,he had lots of suprised for me..I was just jumping like a exciting  kid who got his favourite toy ..
Aanya and Naina was such a teaser ...they were feeding my mind with all non sensible thing , when I informed them i am going to Australia with Rajveer...
They were teasing congratulating me for my honeymoon...
Shit ...I was soo red with embarassment..i remembered  what happened in his study room...I was so embarrassed to face him..It was not , i don't like the intimacy between us..but it was like my body start  to react with his every touch... Somewhere, we both wanted this intimacy...but I know we need to take things slowly..Like sharing same bed.. which was difficult when he suggested we should sleep on same bed....he didn't forced me ,but somewhere it excites me .....I was carving for him... Somedays it is bound to happen...

I really trust him...
He will never betray me...if he wanted to claim me ...I am ready to loose  my virginity to him without any regret..

"Oh gosh! I really don't believe I am in Australia with him...We travelled  at late night in his private jet....I never know he has his own plane... when I entered inside..my mouth was opened no reaction... Rajveer need to drag me with him ..I can't believe.. he owned this plan....

When plane was in the air ...I was screaming like an insane person..
Rajveer embraced me in his arms and coaxed me to divert my mind...
All the time I was holding him tightly...
At last we reached our destination...

We are staying at one of his resort near island...At early morning we reached..And  because of jetlag ...I was very tired and exhausted...
After some nap I got up..I found myself in  the arm of my love "My Veer"..

With his enchanting and handsome smile he woke me with lots of kisses on my face....I wished each and every day ...I got up in his arm...he told me to get up and get freshen up ..after having our breakfast he will take me for the tour...

We had our breakfast in the balcony..We had some local dishes .. which was very new but it was mouth watering...

The view was very beautiful ...
After breakfast..he took me out...

I had wore a simple yellow floral summer dress...I tied my hair in ponytail , with light makeup...and Veer was in his casual wear..he wore a  blue jeans and white tigh t shirts.. from which is strong body was displaying he had wore a black glares...his silky  hair was in front. falling on his forehead .He was looking so damn handsome like a some international model...
Perfect my boyfriend is so perfect ...I praised internally..

The smell of salt and flowers blowing through my hair and ruffling my clothes...
I took a deep breath..the weather was quite nice enough to enjoy...
We were surrounded by palm trees and beautiful plants and bright blue sky...
From the distance, i could see the ocean, the sunlight making it gleam along the horizon...
So peaceful and calm it was!
Rajveer hold my hand as we walk on the beach with out our shoes..we were chatting and enjoying the fresh breeze around us...I started clicking pictures of both of us...
The water was enough warm to enjoy...We walked hand to hand till a long distance enjoying our moment...The beach was not too crowded...

While walking hand to hand...I was staring and smiling at our hands which was intertwined ...It feel so good if the person you love is always beside you ....
Internally my heart was blooming with happiness ...
I looked up too him...to find he was staring  at me with so much love and care... He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently and squeeze it...
I timidly looked down

He took me to near by restaurant to have our lunch, which we enjoyed eating near by beach ...I enjoyed splashing water on him ...he was running after me to catch...the people around us was least bothered..he caught me and swirled around...I was laughing so hard...
After sometime
We stopped it was already sunset...he pulled me towards him and encircled my waist with his hand ..he brought me more closer... And he was staring at my lips...
"Beautiful" he murmured..

I know what was coming...I closed my eyes...
He took my lips between his lips and started nibbling and sucking each of them..

Hmmmm....I just moaned in his mouth
I held his head and followed him...he entered his tongue..in my mouth fully exploring it ...his hand was tightened around my waist...We both were kissing passionately...
After a moment we broke the kiss...we both were starting at each other...I can see many emotions in his eyes as love, care , happiness, lust and desire ...

He started pecking my lips  , my nose , my cheeks again and again like he is addicted to kiss me ...We wanted to say many things...but our silence was speaking everything..After kissing me to his content ..he parted

Again he hold my hand... brought me to his front and hold me from behind.. i rested my head on his chest letting him to hold me ... We both started watching sunset...the view of sunset was soo surreal..
After some moments we went back, he took me on his piggy ride... I relaxed on his back and closed my eyes

I wished these vacation never ends...

Thank you so much for reading🙏🙏🙏
Free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes
Next update very soon