Husband

Author P.O.V

Jiya went to her room,and called Anaaya......

As soon as Anaaya  picked the call, You idiot, stupid "Where are you" from when I am waiting for your call....
Jiyu ,"What's going"? Is everything fine with you.

Let me speak Anu, Yes everything is fine.... Just come and meet me,I am sending you the address, come fast...
Okay, okay coming

Jiya just lay on her bed and thinking

Flash back

Jiya already planned if her parents are not ready to arrange her meeting with Aryan she will secretly go and meet him She wants to clear the things about this marriage..

Through Anu she came to know Aryan is having a meeting at hotel Tulip . She informed her parents she is going to buy some necessary stuff for her marriage with Anu.
Her parents didn't object and she went..

She reached the hotel..Anu was waiting for her both went to receptionist area to enquire about Aryan..Due to protocol of the privacy of customer they deny her not ready to give any information.
One of Anu friend was working here.She contacted him and he gave them information...
They both went up to meet him
Jiya was anxious to meet him..Anu supported her...

They were waiting near the floor waiting area to meet him ..His friend informed he was in the meeting.Both very sitting outside the meeting room ..

Both Jiya and Anu had wore a simple blue jeans and white top..
They wore a mask for their safety so no one can recognise them.
After 30 mins the meeting room door was opened.They saw some people came out.At Last they saw Aryan .He shook hands with some people they went..
Anu signalled Jiya to go and meet him.As soon Jiya got up to meet him
A beautiful slim girl came to Aryan she was wearing a black short knee dress ,high heels,tall ,fully make up
She hugged Aryan,he also reciprocated it...
Both started hugging and kissing... Slowly they both started making out, least bother they are out of the room.After kissing and eating each other, Aryan said something to her and they both went to another room together...
Jiya was totally shocked..
Anu was gazing fire from her eyes when she saw the scene ..she recognised the girl was an aspiring model...
Jiya had already heard about him being the play boy but never thought all the news was true not facade ..
Tears started blinking from her eyes, somewhere she was thinking to give this marriage a chance but seeing this she was feeling depressed....
How could her parents choose him as her husband..
Her tears started flowing slowly slowly thinking about this
Anu saw her tears, she felt very bad for her best friend she holds her hand and drag her out..
They come down in cafeteria..
Jiya was still crying..Anu console her..She said her to cancel this marriage Aryan is not a right person...
After crying her heart she looked at Anu and said, I think so my parents might be not knowing about this..
But if I will be telling them about this they will not believe me.They will think i am just tarnishing his image to not marry him.
Anu assure her she will get a proof to show her parents...
They both went to their home
After someday Anu got some pictures of Aryan with some models he was hugging and kissing
And checking in and out from some hotels at night..
Aryan has made sure not a single thing of him should came out in media ...

When Jiya confronts her parents, with the photo they both didn't gave their reactions, some how she felt they know everything

Her mother said , " What is a big deal in this" , Nowadays it common I am just making a fuss.
I can't believe my both parents are doing this with me...
I called Anu and said that my parents are least bother about this
She said to live the house and come and live with her..
But she was knowing her parents will not leave her ..
Her  dad has his sources and power..

He will drag her,here again and can destroy Anu life
Unnecessary She doesn't want her only friend in this mess

So she decided to get marry and divorce her asshole husband..

Flash back end

Jiya phone rings , she opens her eyes slowly and see her bestie is calling,she received her phone..
Anu I am outside this villa where are you...
She inform her she is coming out. She goes out to see Anu is standing near the gate.She called her out and both hug each other.Small tears fall from Jiya eyes after seeing her bestie

She takes Anu inside and informed the maid to send something to eat in bedroom as lunch time is up..
Anu follow her inside her bedroom
Jiya makes  Anu comfortable and both discuss about their plan...

Jiya inform her, about this mystery family and her asshole husband who is know where she is able to see till now... They both are sitting and thinking hardly about this whole situation

Jiya already decided after getting divorce she will leave this country she already enrolled herself in the foreign universities she wanted to go Paris to pursue her further designing course and Anu will follow her coz she is also looking for some modelling assignment.... Being model it will more better for Anu also to get a foreign recognitions

Somebody knocks the door both come out from their thoughts...
"Mam lunch is ready,"... Please keep it here.
They both eat their lunch.
Jiyu how you will find your so called ashhole husband...')"Don't  worry , Anu this time he will come to me"
Jiya mischievously  gives her look,

Wow, how come pumpkin, come on tell me
Simple Anu , the photo which we have about his Rasleela, I just need to message him...And how much we know how he is showing himself so innocent in media, I bet he doesn't want any scandal around him...

"She says her and laugh heartily"!

Wow! My pumpkin is too smart ..Both have a hearty laugh and they spend their day by planning the things.....

Thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏
Next update will be soon Aryan POV
Please free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes......