Lust and desire

Rajveer P.O.V

Fuck... She is trying my patience

I was aware about her doing I know she was doing it deliberately...
She was really trying very hard to seduce me...
I was truly enjoying the every moment ...
How hard she is trying to gain my attention on her...
Being a gentleman.. I was really trying to control myself...

In my 32 age of years.. I was never been in any kind of intimate  relationship with any of the woman...
I always believe that the woman I love and will spend my life will be the only woman I will touch.. and full fill my  sexual desire...

All of my friend used to have a one night stand or they used to  fill their manly needs .. but I have never wanted to commit myself in these  kind of relationship...

I was really restraining myself to any kind of sexual desire...

But since Jiya entered my life...
Whatever controlling I was having within in myself I was losing it...

How hard I was trying to control myself she doesn't know....
Whenever she is in front of me or she is near to me ..my carnal desire was very high for her...

And at last I lost my patience...
She doesn't know that how much affect she has on me...

The way she was having her ice cream and moaning...It really aroused me... My heart and my mind both were trying to control but at last I lose my control...

The way she was moaning my name is really making me hard ..

I kissed her cheeks and then kissed her jawline... I bit her gently and she whimpered...

I unhooked her bra and,  freed  her round boobs she gasped  at my action..
Biting my lower lips I lustfully was eyeing  her boobs..
In  swift motion... I took her pink nipples in my mouth which was erect and ready for my attention..

"Ahhh" she screamed when I bit  hardly on her nipples
...

God... she is so sexy....

She try to push me so I held her both the hand and hold it to her back ...and  again  started sucking on her boobs ..

Biting and sucking all over her cleavage... I gave  her many love bites  she was moaning loudly...

Burying my head in her milky boobs ... I started rubbing my face in her bosom..and bit  harshly hearing a  painful moan from her....

My subconscious was reminding me to control myself but I was not able to control....

"Vee....r " she moaned  my name again and again...

I was trying to be gentle with her but after looking at her beautiful  upper naked body... and hearing her moaning with my name was arousing me ...

I starting kneading her boobs with my one  hand and her other boob was in my mouth... I was sucking at her  erected nipple was turning me on...
My cock was twitching to get outside my pants and pounced  on her...

I was just sucking her boobs and squeezing it... my mouth was not ready to leave her milky bosom...

"Ahhh " she screamed when I again bit on her nipples..
I was grinning  proudly... When I felt how much she was enjoying my mouth on her boobs....

"Poor girl, didn't know her seduction has awakened my lust and desire for her ..
How much I carved for her .

"Mhhhhhhh ".  ..Ve..er.... please leave me....
I loosened  my grip from her wrists and holded her hand again to  make her touch my hardened cock which was twitching inside my pant ..

She grasped loudly... when I hold her hand and started stroking on my cock ..

This hardened cock  is the result of her  seduction on me ..
"Ahhh" fuck....her touch was desirable...
" I started rubbing her soft hand on my hardened cock ..

I also really wanted to touch and feel her intimate part...
The way her hand is  moving on my cock.. the same way I wanted to touch her private part...

"Fuck, Jiya... I really wanted to tear her shorts and put my cock inside her...

"Yes, baby ...so good
She started rubbing herself on my cock on my clothed  fabric...

My hardening rod was throbbing  in pain it  want a release...

Her hand and body both  was moving ... I was fully turned on...
Once again I smashed my lips on her and started kissing her hard desperately.... And my hand was moving on her boobs kneading and squeezing it... She moaned so sexily in my mouth...

We both were dry -humping each other... And kissing passionately...

"Ahh" she shivered in my hold as she felt her orgasm...I can feel her wetness on my trouser... with same intensity..
I also released my fluid in my pant ..

I left her mouth....and hold her body in my arms ..she loosened her body , she was exhausted with all the activity she did now..
I hold her safely in my arms... She was trying to steady her breath.... Her hair was messed, her pink  lips was swollen...eyes was moist...

Fuck ... she was looking so irresistible.. fucking gorgeous and ravishing..
Tiredly she loosened her body of my shoulder...
I looked down to see her eyes was closed my eyes went to her cleavage my marks and bites  was visible on
her upper body....

I grinned proudly looking at my artistic work...

I pecked her swollen lips again and again she opened her eyes to looked at me ...
I cupped her cheeks...

" It was terrific baby, your body is sexy and gorgeous I said her looking at her naked upper body...

" Did you enjoyed"
   I smirked and asked her... when she felt where my eyes was ...
Then she realised that she was half naked  lying on my lap
   Her cheeks and ears become red in embarassment... she quickly embraced me tightly....

My smile dropped...
Fuck...baby you are making me hard again...

"Ahh" she gasped at my word and hit me on my back...

"Shameless person" she retorted..
I laughed and pick her up and took her in my study  bathroom so that she can clean herself..

I put her down...she quickly tried to hide her chest from my lustful  eyes..
I chuckled at her antic. 

She quickly dragged me out and locked the door...

I was amused by her behaviour...
I chuckled and went to other room to clean myself...

In the hospital

"Sorry to inform you,Mr Harsh
Your son lower body is paralyzed..
He will not able to use his lower body... Doctor informed Harsh Khanna about Aryan condition who was in coma since last month...he came to conscious yesterday night..
But he was not able to move his body
After testing  reports ... Doctor informed him about his condition...

After listening to doctor words
Harsh become numb...

Mr .Harsh we will try our best ..
I had already send his report to the expert let's  hope for the best.. Doctor tried to console him...

Harsh didn't reacted or replied to the doctor word...
In his mind only one thought was roaming

"I will kill you Rajveer "

Thank you for reading 🙏
Please vote and comment free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes....
Next update very soon...🙂

"