Bonding

Author P.O.V

Click! Click! Click shutter bug flashing of lights every where
There were many people crowded with the paparazzi.. Clicking and flashing at every corner

In the centre it was Rajveer and his team surrounded by the reporters.He was looking all dashing, handsome giving his hundred dollars smile answering very patiently to the reporters each and every question

Mr Rajveer Khanna, "How are you feeling after the success of"Heaven"!

" I am very happy, with the results it's definitely one of the proud moment for S&K fashion industry"

"What next Mr Rajveer Khanna " another reporter asked

" Very soon , you will hear a good news from our team " he replied

"Congratulations,Sir for this success show " your last venture  "Allure " was also big success

" We definitely believe in, our quality and design " he stated and started moving to the venue where the success party of his show was arranged...

He was very glad with the final flow of the show and same night he signed for the international buyers which will help him to get recognised in international market ...All the people around him was congratulating him for the back to back success for his cloth line...

People were enjoying this night with lots of media personality, film personality, all were in huge attendee

Models and women were swooning over Rajveer, but he didn't paid any heed to their advancement...

At one corner of the, party were seated two beautiful women one has wore red strapless gown, and other wore a  black ankle length gown fitted to her silhouette showing all her curves looking gorgeous  in black with light makeup  it was Aanya  in red and in black it was Jiya ..

Jiya doesn't wants to come to the party but Aanya forced not blackmail her to come to the party..Since they both came Jiya was sitting at one corner of the party enjoying the view and Aanya was gladly meeting with all the fashion industry people...

For Jiya it was a relax moment seeing many people around her... Initially she never used to attend the party with her parents or social gatherings she was less social active ..or else she used to feel suffocated .

Right now there are lots of media personality people around her but her eyes is mostly on Rajveer she was staring at his every moment

How he is interacting with the people, the reporters and how the models are trying to seduce him ...
She was feeling uneasy seeing most of the actress and models are surrounded to him and he was giving a small smile to them...

Watching all this was making her frustrated, she was feeling like to drag him out or pull those women eyes out.... Slowly she was looking at him and sipping her fruit drink..

Rajveer was aware about her gawking at him and he was enjoying every bit of this in these days they were comfortable and bonding very well with each other..

Jiya was more responsive compare to their initial days.. She used to take care most of his personal schedule seeing to it that he is having his meal at proper time and taking a rest..

Most of the time Rajveer used to make sure Jiya is with him.. Both of them doesn't know what their relationship is right now but not to make too awkward Rajveer said her to be his friend which she gladly excepted

Rajveer wanted them to start somewhere and friendship was the perfect for them for time being and with this status they both were bonding well..

As Jiya was eyeing him, Rajveer also stare at her very sudden but she didn't flinch  both were staring at each other without any blinking ..

Both were trying to say many things with their eyes contact for sometime then both gave an assurance smile to each other and Rajveer again started interacting with the people around him and Aanya dragged Jiya to the food corner

The night was glittering and shinning all around people were enjoying and socializing..It was an successful event for Rajveer..

Jiya P .O.V

After a long time I was feeling like myself. From the time I have joined the office it's making me more confident and glad...Now I am more expressive and socializing..

For this i need to thank two people one is my bestie Anu who not left me , when my own parents ditched me ...I own that girl a big one...
And second person is Rajveer Khanna
he is helping me a lot without any selfish ness ..

I throughly admire that man , not only admire more than that but I love the feelings when ever I am near him..

We both have become good friends, bonding well with each other..
I don't want to think him as my brother in law, and he also doesn't make me feel about it...

Right now I am enjoying this friendship phase..

As we came in front of the buffet which was decorated with lots of delicacious which was mixed of Indian and European dishes...

Anu filled two plate, one for herself and other for me.. Nowadays it's rarely that I don't have a dinner with him...

I know we are in party, but I need to be sure if he has eaten something or not...And then my eyes started searching for him

"Pumpkin what happened, why are you not eating"? Anu started looking at my concern face!

"Nothing I am just looking at decoration around me"I nervously  answered her"

"Yeah it's damn good I am enjoying the party I hope so pumpkin you also enjoying the party"!

"I nodded  at her"

I didn't eat many thing my appetizer was not very good finding that I cannot be able to see Rajveer..

Anu ask me to eat something,
I just eat some desert with her
After eating ,  Anu said ," that we should leave the party and rest at home"

I also agree  , but I was  unhappy because I was not able to find Rajveer over there

We both just started walking out of the party venue

When suddenly Aakash followed us and stopped me ,

He asked, " me to follow him"!

"Which we both did"?

I can see he has arranged  the car for us.
"Akash informed me , that Rajveer has asked me  to go in this car, he will be coming home soon "!

Listening to his words made me blushed, I can see Anu teasing eyes at me she raised her brow at  me questioning  ,"what is all this about"?

Quickly  , "I drag her into the car thanking Akash  and sit in the car"!

"I can feel known eyes on me but I was so blushing with pink cheeks that I was not able to look at her "!

Anu just nudged my shoulder to look at her,

"What I said with the fake anger"?

Oh ! oh, my pumpkin what's going on she was literally teasing me!

Nothing,  like your stupid brain is thinking Anu

"Oh my God"! , you dirty little girl what I thought she replied back laughing loudly..

You idiot just shut up don't talk to me.
I pouted at her looking outside the window with sweet smile on my face not leaving just thinking about Rajveer!

Thank you so for reading 🙏🙏
Please vote and comment
Free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes