Troy

Troy

THE EVENING IS SERENE which pours calmness into my soul. The pain and anger is gone. Finally, I can sleep soundly every night of my life knowing that with or without the moon in a starry night, it won't bother me anymore.

Selena... the only girl that I love so much where my life depends on, was asleep next to me. Hindi naging madali ang pinagdaanan ko para lang humantong kami sa ganitong sitwasyon ngayon. Wala nang mas sasaya pa sa mga sandaling kasama ko siya at malamang matatawag ko na siyang akin ngayon.

Selena had stolen my heart the first time our eyes met at a grocery store. Saglit lang pero tila tumigil ang mundo ko ng isang araw at isang gabi. I'm not exaggerating, it's true. That day, she was wearing a plain black crop top, a black jeans and white rubber shoes.

And her booty.

Yes, her booty. How could I forget that? That booty that accidentally bumped on my cart. Her round boobs and small waist. They're every man's fantasy. I felt my dick twitched with the sight.

Most of all, her beautiful face. She has a milky white skin and a natural sandy hair which is very appealing. It's not the first pretty face I've ever seen but it was the face that was tattooed in my head... and my heart. Her lips were luscious and her hazel doe-eyes were very seductive. And when they met mine, I felt like they robbed the oxygen from my lungs and rendered me breathless. Selena have that effect over men.

That's why I never blame those men who've gone crazy over her. There's just something about her that makes every man desire her. I goota be honest, the emotion I've felt when I first saw her was lust.

I am a man and I couldn't ignore her strong magnetic field. One thing I never expected was her snob and cold character. She lied to me about having a daughter. It's such a relief to know that she's single and no extra baggage. Though later on, her, being a single mom was not a problem to me.

That moment when I saw her half-naked in the woods? Damn, my throat parched and worried at the same time. What if somebody else had seen her in that bikini? I barely look at her body to stop myself from drooling and being distracted. I have to keep my cool.

Malaman siya pero flat ang tiyan at maliit ang beywang. Kapag naiisip ko ang mga oras na 'yon ay nanggigigil ako sa kaniya. I had fair share of women but they knew the score before I take them to bed. It's nothing serious. All of the girls I bang were gold-diggers which I prefer in the first place. Good girls aren't my cup of tea. They were clingy and annoying.

And then, there was Selena who was such a pain in the ass. Wise men say, be careful what you wish for. I like the bad one so fate gave me a stubborn and badass woman to deal with. And it's a challenge that I accepted. Si Selena na ang pinag-uusapan kaya bakit ako aayaw?

"I know her, dude. Mahal ang isang gabi d'yan." Sabi ni Dodie mula sa kabilang linya. Kaibigan ko siya na taga-Maynila. He's a very technical savvy and a great investigator and my family hires him time to time when necessary.

Naikuyom ko ang aking kamao sa narinig. I ended the call and didn't say a thing. I heard my bloods roared in my ears after that. Magmula nang magsinungaling si Selena sa akin ay tinawagan ko si Dodie at binayaran ng malaking halaga para mag-imbestiga tungkol kay Selena. Hindi ko inaasahan ang mga nalaman ko. Ilang araw ko itong dinibdib kahit hindi ko naman syota si Selena. Ilang araw akong hindi bumisita sa kanila dahil hindi pa lubos na matanggap ng sistema ko ang mga nalaman ko.

Kalaunan, napagtanto kong mas nananaig ang nararamdaman ko para sa kaniya. So what if she was a soiled dove? Tingin ko hindi na siya ganoon ngayon. Kung sasagutin niya ako, sisiguraduhin kong ako na ang magiging panghuling lalake sa buhay niya. Inoobserbahan ko ang mga kilos niya. Pinong-pino at tila pinapakita niya lang sa akin kung ano ang gusto niyang makita ko. Pakiramdam ko may mas malalim pa sa pagkatao niya na hindi nahagip ng radar ni Dodie.