Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The girl took both of Becky's hands and guided her towards the water while holding eyecontact. They slowly got in the water.

Becky's breathing got faster the deep she went in the water. It felt cold against her soft warm skin. The water came already up to their chests when Freen stopped going deeper.

The moonlight was shining so brightly, there was no light needed to see clearly. Freen lowered her body, before fully going down in the water. Her soft brown hair was now wet black hair. A mischievous smile appeared on her face.

Before Becky could react, Freen splashed some cold water on to her. Becky gasped from the cold contact on her skin.

'Freen, stop it!' She called out. But that was not gonna stop her. She giggled and swam towards Becky.

'Let's dive underwater together.' Freen encouraged Becky. The girl wasn't a big fan of the coldness but she could definitely not say no to Freen's face. She looked like a puppy right now.

'I'll count to three.' She took a hold on Becky's hands again. '1, 2, 3!' They both took a deep breath before lowering into the water. When they came back up, Becky was gasping for air. Her body was in shock from the sudden temperature change.

They both started laughing from excitement. This time Becky started splashing at Freen. The girl wasn't gonna back down so she took a hold on Becky and tackled her with her under water again.

They played like this for a while, until the were out off breath from laughing so hard.
Freen swam towards Becky again, this time not moving a muscle when she stood right in front of her.

There eyes were connected, Becky could see that Freen's eyes looked darker than before. The girl's eyes dropped to her lips, staring at it, before looking back up. Becky was waiting for her to make a move.

Freen's hands slowly snaked their way around her small frame, bringing their bodies closer. Becky lightly gasped at the skin contact. Their bellies were touching new.

The contact made Freen go crazy. Becky caught Freen staring at her bottom lip, while biting her own. Suddenly the air became thicker. Freen felt goosebumps form under her fingertips.

Becky's heart rate elevated. Freen didn't hold back anymore and leaned in, finally connected their lips. The longing from both girls was evident in their kiss.

Becky grabbed a fistful of her hair, aggressively pulling her closer. Freen gripped Becky's hips tightly and kissed her back.

Their kiss exploded within seconds. It felt like fireworks. After days of longing and tension between the two of them, they finally gave in and did what their hearts desired from the first moment their eyes met.

Freen gripped the back of her neck with one hand, tugging on her hair to deepen the kiss as she eagerly pushed her tongue into Becky's mouth.

Becky moaned against Freen's lips and wrapped her legs around Freen's hips, massaging her tongue roughly against Freen's. Becky parted her lips even wider to intensify the kiss. She just couldn't get enough of it.

Freen's hands slided down to her ass, which sent shivers up Becky's spine. Freen firmly squeezed it, causing Becky to grind against her. She moaned against her mouth, which made Freen's movements got more aggressive.

Becky hadn't been kissed like this in years.
Everything was so overwhelming. As if sensing this, Freen tugged on Becky's bottom lip with her teeth and broke the kiss completely.

She left a trail of small kisses on her cheek and made her way to Becky's neck. Becky threw her head back slightly, enjoying the girl's lips on her skin. It was a combination of kissing, licking and bitting into the sensitive skin. It made Becky gasp and moan, while pushing Freen's head deeper in her neck.