Chapter 25

Chapter 25

It's been a week since officer Peck visited them at the hospital. On the third day they got a phone call saying that Mr. Nop was held accountable for the accusations.

Again, Becky was absolutely shocked to hear this. She couldn't believe that this man, just 2 months ago, she was gonna marry. He was the cause for the hospitalisation of Freen.

Now, he could rot in hell for all Becky cared. Her only priority was her lover, Freen. His trial was in a couple weeks.

Today, Freen was getting fired from the hospital. Just like Becky, she was looking forward to this day. She couldn't wait to go back home, see her friends, cook food, take a bath,... all the simple things.

She made a pretty good recovery, the doctors were proud on all the progress she made. She still had to take it easy at home, but she didn't have to be in the hospital anymore.

'That was it!' Freen exclaimed excitedly. She zipped her suitcase with clothes up and put on her jacket. Becky was putting all the gifts and stuff in a bag. The room almost looked unrecognisable now that it was empty again. Somehow the white color was even whiter than before.

'Alright, let me go put all the bags in the car. You wait here for a sec, I'll be back in 2 minutes.' Becky said while taking the suitcase from the bed.

The whole moving back to her apartment was tiring for them both. But there was nothing better then coming home. How they missed being here together. Everything was just as it was left behind, like 2 months didn't just pass by.

Freen was the first one inside, Becky was getting all the bags. When she heard the smaller girl coming up, she quickly hid behind the corner.

Becky passed her with the bags, too focused on not losing a limb under the weight of the suitcase. She dropped them to the floor and looked around for Freen.

That's when she felt a warm body press up against her back, hands snaking their way around her stomach. Freen pressed her face in the side of Becky face, smelling her sent. She closed her eyes, enjoying this moment.

'I missed this so much, finally some privacy again.' Becky turned around and smashed their lips together in an instant. Freen was surprised by her eagerness, but caught up pretty quickly.

'Mmmh' Becky moaned when she felt how Freen's hands were squeezing her ass roughly. Gosh how she missed this feeling. She threw her head back so the older girl could attack her sensitive neck. The kisses, bites and sucks sent so much shivers down her spine and other parts.

Not wasting any time, Freen slipped her hand under Becky's dress. Becky was so grateful that she chose to wear a dress today. Her hand cupped Becky's center, while slipping a finger through the slit.

Freen's mouth opened slightly while looking at Becky's responses to her actions.

'You so wet already, I haven't done anything yet baby.' Freen almost couldn't believe how turned on the girl in her arms already was from their kisses.

'Shut up and kiss me.' Becky said frustrated. She roughly grabbed the back of Freen's head and kissed her. She couldn't help herself but moan in the older girl's mouth when she felt her hand started moving. She felt so much bliss.

But suddenly knocks were heard on the door. They both abruptly stopped with whatever they were doing. Becky wanted to scream at the person on the other side of the door. She sighed annoyed.

'I'm sorry, we'll continue this later.' Freen kissed her lips one more time before leaving the girl in the middle of the room. She quickly washed her hands and opened the door. Becky left to the bathroom, needing a moment to compose herself.