Chapter 19

Chapter 19

'Please don't go.' Becky pleaded. The words struck a cord in her heart, making her soft for everything that the girl wanted.

Becky needed Freen to be close to her in any possible way, she didn't want to be alone right now. Freen could feel it.

'I won't... ever.' The simple sentence meant so much more than she could express. Freen would never let her go. She wasn't able to ever lose the girl again. She would probably die from heartbreak. The girl was already rooted so deeply inside of her heart.

Becky crashed her lips on Freen's, taking her in a passionate kiss. It was filled with want, with desire. But it was mostly filled with love. Freen lost herself in the kiss. Every cell in her body vibrating, electricity shooting through her limbs.

Becky started to unbuttoned her shirt between kisses. Freen let it happen, she let the girl do to her whatever she wanted right now. Becky broke the kiss so she could focus on taking the girl's clothes off.

Freen just watched Becky's actions. She saw how her eyes were filled with lust. She saw how her hands wanted to touch every inch of her body. She saw how her heart was pulsing in her neck, making it so appealing to bite it.

Becky came to a stop when Freen was only left with a bra and panty. She took of her own dress. She saw how Freen's eyes scanned over her body, taking her time in doing it.

This was the first time they would really see each other naked again after all these years. Becky slowly took a hold on the back of Freen's bra, unclipping it.

The bra fell on the ground, just passing through the space between their bodies. Becky's licked her lips by seeing her breasts fully naked.

Now her hands made their way to her panty, taking it off. Becky was mesmerised by her body. It looked like it was sculpted directly by god itself. She quickly took of her own underwear.

'You are so beautiful...' Becky expressed. Everything about Freen was perfect

Not wanting to wast anymore time, she took Freen by her waist and pressed their bodies together, the contact of their skin made Becky moan.

Freen took a hold off Becky's cheeks, slowing the girl down. She connected their eyes, wanting to see into Becky's soul.

'We have all the time in the world, baby.' Freen assured her. She wanted to take her time and have this moment with her. She saw how Becky's shoulders relaxed.

She planted a soft kiss on her lips and her nose before taking Becky's hands and leading her towards the bath, that was filled with warm water and soap.

They got in, both girls felt their muscles relax in the warm water. Becky snuggled in between freen's legs, laying her head on her chest. Freen wrapped her arms around the girl, trapping her.

'Thank you for being here with me. I'm so lucky to have you back in my life, Freen.' Becky suddenly felt the need to express these feeling that are always on her mind. Freen was surprised by her words, but felt her heart warm by it. She kissed the top of Becky's head. 

'I feel the same way. I can't properly express how happy I am that I have you back in my life. I feel like I'm whole again, when you're with me.' Freen told her honestly.

Becky wiggled around and turned herself around. They were back to being face to face, their bodies touching in the water. Their breaths mingled together. Becky's eyes shot down, looking at Freen's soft lips. She placed a tender kiss on it.

'I'm falling for you.' Becky couldn't hold back what she was thinking and feeling anymore. Freen's lips parted from surprise, her tummy rolled back.

'Oh how I'm falling in love with you again. I can't hold it in any longer. I can't live without screaming about it, about you, about my love for you. Because it's there, it always has been. Since the second I met you, I can't fall asleep without picturing your face and counting you freckles, and tracing my lips while I pretend their yours. I wish my body was yours most days. God, I envy your body for never having to spend a day without you. I think about you all the time, during every love song, at every street corner, before every shower I take. I daydream about you just as much as I do at night. And so I spend the majority of my time in my own head with you, as us, uninterrupted. How I crave you, how I want you, how I love you...' Becky exposed all her feelings. Freen was stunned, Becky's words silenced her. Happy tears were forming in her eyes while a soft smile formed on her face. She felt her cheeks getting hot.

'I wish I could say things like that too.' She whispered shyly, making Becky laugh. 'I'll keep it simple... I'm right there with you. Everything you feel, I feel it too. Were both falling and whatever happens, I'll be there to catch you.' She said before kissing the girl that was making her heart go crazy. She took a hold with both her hands of Becky's neck.

Freen brushed her tongue against Becky's bottom lip, asking for permission. Becky opened her mouth almost immediately. Their tongue danced passionately together. It made Becky roll her eyes back from pleasure.

Their moans filled the room, together with their kissing sounds. Becky wanted more. She made a trail of kisses towards Freen's neck. She craved to kiss, bite and suck on the skin. She wanted to hear Freen moan in her ear.

Her wish came true when she finally found her sensitive spot, just below her ear. Freen's hand got tangled in Becky's hair, encouraging the girl to keep attacking her neck.

Becky wanted even more, she wanted to make the girl go crazy. While she kept herself busy on Freen's neck, her hand slowly made it way to Freen's chest.

Taking hold of the soft skin, she squeezed the girl's breast roughly. Her nipple got trapped in between her fingers, making it hard. It made Freen roll back her head, it all felt so fucking good. She could feel her center throbbing from Becky's actions.

When Becky felt like she did a good number on her neck, she lowered herself even more. She made her way down to the other breast that was abandoned until now. She flicked her tongue against the hard nipple, making Freen inhale sharply.

Pleased by her reaction, she started sucking on her breast while flickering her tongue. Freen felt ecstasy through her body.

'Oh my god Beck...' she moaned loudly. She was in heaven. Becky was proud on how she could make the girl go crazy.

Her hand was done with abusing her breast and made it's way down. It was the place where she wanted it to be the most. She began by squeezing the girl's inner thighs.

'Please Beck, I need you.' Freen was biting her bottom lip so hard, Becky thought it was gonna bleed. She decided to stop her teasing.

She plunged 2 fingers inside the girl. Freen's head shut up, her mouth was shaped in an O. The moan she wanted to let out, got trapped inside of her throat.

Becky couldn't stop herself and smashed their lips together while her finger began sliding in and out of the girl. Her thumb took care of the sensitive button on Freen's center.

'You're so wet...' Becky moaned. She felt Freen starting to buckle her hips, matching the pace of Becky's hand movements. Freen stopped kissing her, she laid her fore head against Becky's, holding the girl right there.

Freen was getting close, Becky could feel it by how tight her fingers were getting and by how laboured Freen's breath was becoming. She looked so hot right now.

'Oh god Beck. I'm- I- I'm gonna come, fuck.' She threw her head back and released the sexiest moan yet. Becky's fingers got crushed inside the girl.

Freen rode out her orgasm, there were stars before her eyes. Becky kissed her chin softly, letting the girl catch her breath. Freen connected their eyes again, giving the girl another kiss.

Between each kiss, a giggle escaped their mouths. They were both happy. Nothing mattered anymore when they were together. They felt like they could fight the whole world, as long as they were together.

Their night was perfect, both girls fell asleep with arms wrapped around each other.

Tomorrow would be a new day, filled with challenges. They would fight for their love, but could they win? Could they conquer the world? Were they ready for what was coming?

—————————————————————
Writer's note: they're so cute... 😍
How do you feel about the end? Sounds a little scary. I wonder what will happen...

This was a shorter chapter, the next one will be longer