Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Survival

    【7】

    Yuan Qi's younger sister is Yuan Ning, a female special police officer with a high force value.

    Before the tsunami came, the water sports team that Yuan Ning participated in and the water sports team of Youxi Company were playing in the same floating platform area.

    They all signed up for parachutes at sea, and Yuan Ning was the first to discover that the sea surface was not right. She was flying in mid-air with a clear view.

    When the tsunami hit L Island yesterday, it rolled up huge waves tens of meters high, but when passing through this sea area, the waves were only five or six meters high. Yuan Ning yelled immediately, wanting the people on the speedboat to put down their umbrellas, but the people below didn't hear it, and didn't notice the waves in the distance.

    Yuan Ning made a decisive decision, unfastened the safety buckle of the parachute, and jumped directly into the sea. When she fell into the water, the angle was a little off, and her arm was injured and dislocated. When the people on the speedboat found her falling into the water, they retreated and rescued her.

    She held back the severe pain, and immediately asked the speedboat driver to adjust the direction and drive towards the direction of the tsunami at full speed.

    At that time, in addition to the driver who drove the speedboat, there was also a local coach who assisted in the parachute work, and seven or eight tourists waiting to play with the parachute.

    Yuan Ning's flipping action made everyone confused. In addition, the people of Island L were not proficient in international languages, and the troubles caused by communication and the rush of inquiries delayed a little time.

    In the end, Yuan Ning directly knocked the coach unconscious, dragged the driver to the driving area, and used force to force him to assist her and let her drive the boat.

    Yuan Ning has received training in various aspects, and she can also drive a speedboat. After getting familiar with it, she immediately turned the bow and rushed towards the tsunami at full speed.

    The speedboat driver was stunned for a moment before he realized the abnormality in the sea area ahead. He screamed in fright, and then rushed to the communication intercom at the back, notifying the staff on the floating platform to evacuate immediately.

    However, under the crisis, how many people can deal with it calmly like Yuan Ning.

    Xiaolu was on the speedboat that Yuan Ning was driving at that time. She, Fang Zichen and a female colleague named Mangmang were planning to play parachute at sea.

    At first, she thought that Yuan Ning was a psychopath, or an anti-social element, and was planning to commit suicide. As a result, when he heard the news of the tsunami, his face turned pale with fright, he held onto Zichen beside him tightly, and tremblingly looked at the people in the sea area in front of him.

    The floating platform on the sea is very large and can accommodate more than one hundred people. It has a sunshade roof, a simple shower and changing room, and a service desk.

    There are many sea projects around: banana boats, snorkeling, motorboats, sea parachutes...

    When their yacht was bumping and rushing towards the tsunami at an oblique angle, those still trapped in the sea could only scream hopelessly.

    Someone was riding a motorboat trying to cross the tsunami like them, but it was overturned by the waves only halfway through; someone was hanging in the air and crying helplessly, but as the speedboat below capsized, that person seemed to be entangled in tentacles instantly. Being dragged into the sea and disappearing; the floating platform on the sea was overturned and shattered, and people were like fragile building blocks, scattered and swallowed as the floating platform collapsed.