Chapter 171 - 180

.
Chapter 171 Time-Limited Star House

    At three o'clock in the afternoon that day, the survivors who had been running outside for a day in search of food dragged their tired feet back to the beach below the cliff hotel.

    Due to the loss of supplies on the island, some places have become restricted areas that are difficult to set foot on. Recently, food has become more and more difficult to obtain.

    Those who are related can go to the official refuge, and the strong can form a team to search for supplies in the supermarket that has not been emptied deep in the jungle, but some people who are neither related nor capable can only live without eating. The next life.

    People who go out feel frustrated and helpless when they think of their family members waiting in the hotel. How should they tell the children at home? Saying that mom and dad are useless, are you going to make him (her) hungry again today?

    In the past, someone's child was not a baby, he could buy whatever he wanted, and he was chased to eat every meal, all kinds of picky eaters. At that time, what I said most was: If you starve for three days and three nights, you will know the value of food and you will not be picky eaters!

    But now, when they see their picky eaters and coquettish children who gave them a headache, they can gobble up a cold and expired white steamed bun and say it's delicious, but their hearts are indescribably bitter.

    At this time, they want to go back to the past. They would rather their children be picky eaters, self-willed and indulgent, and they don’t want to see them understand the meaning of hunger early on... I don’t know

    if they are too tired and have hallucinations. When they step on the beach, they subconsciously When walking towards the cliff, he was suddenly attracted by a domineering fragrance.

    That is - the rich spicy hot pot aroma!

    And the smell of meat!

    It's cooked food!

    It is freshly cooked and steaming cooked food!

    Everyone was attracted by the scent and looked around one after another. They quickly found the source of the scent because it was so conspicuous.

    It was a silver RV. A sliding window on the left side of the car was opened upwards. Inside the window was a long table at the same height as the window frame. On it were two electric soup pots, one with a red spicy soup base. , one is a white soup base, and small bubbles will appear from time to time because the power is on.

    There are a handful of thick bamboo sticks in the soup, and the lower end of the bamboo sticks is submerged in the delicious soup, so it is impossible to see what is on the bamboo sticks.

    But with such a delicious soup base, no matter what is skewered on the bamboo stick, it is absolutely delicious!

    Everyone was a little stunned. They didn't understand why such an RV with food suddenly appeared on the beach that they pass by every day. Isn't the owner of the car afraid of being robbed?

    They looked at the caravan again, and this time they noticed a large piece of cardboard hanging on the right side of the window, with five large characters written casually in black pen on the top: Time-limited star house.

    Below this line of large characters are a few lines of small characters written in the same black pen. You can only see what is written when you get close.

    ① Barter, exchange what you don't need for what you need, the exchange value is determined by the shopkeeper.

    ② New store opening rewards, a successful transaction will give you a piece of Oden, you can choose spicy or big bone soup.