Chapter 81

Chapter 81 The Hoarding Gene

    After the two air defense exercises, the news and major official platforms indicated that all the exercises have been completed. Once the siren is sounded again next time, it will no longer be an exercise. No matter where they are or what they are doing, all personnel need to enter the nearest buildings or indoor shelters until the end of the official announcement.

    avoid what?

    The official did not say, but combined with the previous migratory birds and giant insects, the public did not issue excessive doubts and confrontational remarks. It feels that this is just a record of protection.

    Some things have been subtly changing. If the people accept a bad fact, they will naturally accept another worse fact.

    Just like the parties who have experienced the giant worm incident, if the same thing happens again, they feel that they will turn off the lights and windows without haste this time, hide themselves in the closet or other relatively airtight places, and then call Fire call for help.

    In such a slightly tense social atmosphere, You Li never came back from Nanhai Island, and You Xi only received Zhao Xuefei's WeChat in the middle.

    Heavy Snow Flying: My mother said she was going to marry that Uncle Zhang! She plans to divorce my dad after returning from this vacation, can you believe it! ?

    You Xiaoxi: Why don't you just tie her onto the plane?

    It was snowing heavily: She refused, she said that there were big bugs coming back, South China Sea Island was safer, and she wanted to stay for a while longer.

    You Xiaoxi: ...

    Although, but, unable to refute.

    Indeed, so far, many anomalous phenomena have mostly occurred in frigid and temperate regions, while such cases are rare in tropical regions.

    In the end, Youxi had no choice but to ask the other party to store more water, but was naturally ridiculed by the other party.

    Regardless of whether Zhao Xuefei believed it or followed Youxi's reminder to stockpile fresh water, there were a lot of calls for such things on the Internet these days.

    Many people have shown the results of their recent battles in the supermarket. Some people have stockpiled ten boxes of instant noodles of various flavors, self-heating hot pot and self-heating vermicelli, saying that they can stay at home for two months without going out.

    Some people pay attention to health preservation and show off the fruits and vegetables they have planted all over the balcony, saying that they can eat fresh vegetables and fruits every day even if they stay at home.

    Some people posted their carefully prepared escape backpacks, and showed the various items inside and their functions one by one, and taught people how to disinfect and filter water. At the same time, they said that chocolate, compressed biscuits, and canned food are also essential. In the end, I also recommended several kinds of marching rations that I have eaten and stored, and said that these storage-stable foods are the most useful.

    …

    Recently, the most recent posts and videos on the Internet are such posts and videos. There are many capable people. Sure enough, the wisdom of the working people cannot be underestimated.

    Compared to those masters of survival, Youxi is inferior. She is able to live so comfortably in the apocalypse because of the static time in the Star House warehouse and the ability to store a lot of fresh food.