Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Angel's Gift

    Although there were many people in Dana's family, there were only seven of them including Olysia. The hull was heavy, and with the angle problem, they couldn't help the boat up, let alone transport it to the bay.

    "Don't go! Come and help us! The boat has pinned down Sim!" Olysia's mother was anxious and flustered, trying to pull the villagers who ran past her.

    But at this moment, the volcano once again burst out a round of ejecta, which fell into the woods and exploded. The huge sound was like a reminder.

    While feeling guilty under her begging, the other party pulled her hand away forcefully: "I'm sorry, I still have family members, I have to take care of them, sorry!" Several

    people in a row are like this.

    Uncle Chuck, who was on vigil tonight, sighed and rushed over to help.

    Everyone tried together a few times again, and even Olysia was crying and pushing hard. But the more anxious he became, the more flustered he became. The boat was pushed and moved, and it was pressed even tighter again because several people lost their strength.

    Olysia's father let out a suppressed cry of pain, and stretched out his hand to grab her younger brother: "Lifu, listen to me...it's too late, you can't push this boat, take Olysia and the others quickly!"

    "Brother——"

    "Stop talking, there's no time! If you drag it on, everyone will die here! Don't go to the cave, there are still a few small wooden boats in the bay... Take everyone and the three of them..."

    Sim Glancing sideways, they didn't find Youxi and the other three, thinking that they had left them to seek refuge early, "Forget it, bring your family and go rowing quickly! You can row as far as you can..." The eyes of several

    people Looking at Sim blushingly, he felt as if his body and heart were being torn apart. How could they leave their loved ones and go alone?

    But staying here was of no avail, the volcanic ejecta was getting closer, and they could even hear the sound of vegetation being burned.

    "Go, please, go..."

    "Go!" Finally, it was Uncle Chuck who shouted.

    Several members of the Dana family picked up their backpacks, one of them hugged the crying Olysia, and the two grabbed Olysia's mother forcefully, ran out of the warehouse, and ran towards the bottom of the ramp in a panic.

    Sim saw the back of his relatives leaving, and the severe pain spread again. He lay on the ground, and he heard the sound of an explosion getting closer and closer, which seemed to land on the nearby roof.

    This fishing village where they have lived for generations for a long time will be completely destroyed this time, and he will be buried here together with the fishing village.

    Sim closed his eyes silently.

    An electric shock baton appeared on the back of his neck and hit him without hesitation.

    Sim twitched and fainted completely.

    You Xi, wearing a gas mask, appeared, put the boat into the vehicle space in an instant, and then carried Sim on his shoulders effortlessly, and rushed out of the warehouse in two or three steps. Run towards the cliff.

    Some surrounding houses had already started to burn, the flames rolled the wood and made crackling noises, the air was filled with soot, and the flames were beating, illuminating everything around them.