Chapter 311 - 320

.
Chapter 311 The Ninth Station

    She stood in that gorgeous and luxurious leisure tea bar carriage again.

    The door to the car was not far behind her, and outside the windows on both sides was a black void with starlight that I had seen before.

    This is not the carriage she boarded before. The decoration is different and the layout of the furnishings is also different. The steward standing not far away and eagerly handing the bracelet is not No. 17 either. Obviously, there are many such welcome tea bar carriages.

    She didn't go back in time, but she broke free and regained the strength and power of her prime.

    Besides her, Xingmin, Tang Yatong, Youzhen, Lin Wuxiyuan and the others should also be reset to a certain welcome car at this moment.

    Before You Xi could call Xing Ming in his head, the other party's voice had already come.

    【Xiaoxi! ]

    Youxi: I'm here.

    [Did you use props to get everyone out of trouble? ]

    You Xi: Yes, I got a reset coupon a long time ago. Before using it, I thought to rescue you after getting out of trouble, but I didn't expect the reset coupon to take effect for the entire team.

    [Sorry for making you worry. ]

    [Actually, I heard your voice before, but I am still in the virtual world, and my response cannot be conveyed to you. 】

    Youxi's tightly knit brows were finally relaxed, and she smiled: "Ask your flight attendant, what car are you in? I'll go find you after I get rid of my people, and then we'll go find other people together." .

    Just this one sentence, Xing Ming understood.

    [This is the site? ]

    You Xi: Yes, I used the site reset coupon, and it took effect. This proves that the golden train is not a train to the terminal at all, it is also a station, and a special station! Since it is a station, the set on the train will not work here.

    When she reviewed the whole incident at that time, she found that the notification on the mobile phone only stated that fighting in the waiting hall and the platform was not allowed, but it did not say that fighting was not allowed on the train.

    These important points are the prompts that will inevitably appear on the mobile phone every time you board the car. This time the mobile phone did not have any prompts. In fact, this is a hint in itself.

    If she guessed correctly, the VIP waiting hall was like the platform in the past. The reminder only said that fighting will cancel the ticket, but did not say that you will die-conversely, you can actually fight. Although the ticket will be cancelled, it does not matter as long as the person does not die.

    But how can those passengers who have gone through many stops to get the "golden team ticket" risk their tickets being canceled to fight?

    The all-glass passage and the VIP platform are likely to be where the real train is located. Fighting is not allowed on the train, and they will be sent to the front of the golden train by teleportation.

    And from the moment they set foot on the train, it means entering the real site.

    It's just that this site is very special, like a cunning person, it knows how to hide itself, pack itself, disguise itself, and then infiltrate without knowing it, and hit the target with one blow.