Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "The bridge deck is cracked!" After someone yelled in horror, the people nearby were shocked and confused, and others saw the cracks in front of several cars.

    On the gray-white concrete bridge, there are several gaps that are two fingers wide, winding vertically and horizontally. The bridge deck on both sides of one of the gaps has a height difference of nearly ten centimeters. The front wheels of the front cars It is stuck in this gap.

    With a drop of more than ten centimeters, if the car drives hard, it can still be driven over, but now this is on the bridge across the river, and there is such a big gap on the bridge deck, who would dare!

    The people in those cars got out of the cars at first to check the situation, discussing with each other whether to call the police first, but they knew that the bridge vibrated at this time.

    After the first vibration, it was connected several times. Someone found that the two gaps had become four or five fingers wide, and there seemed to be a black hole on the bridge surface, which was only at the front wheel of the car. The gap has spread to the front of other cars behind.

    "No! Go back!" Someone stopped and prepared to abandon the car.

    "Where is the car! What about the car?" Some family members in the same car asked anxiously.

    "How can you drive in such a traffic jam! No matter, get out of the car and run quickly! Human life is important!" With a clear mind, he immediately dragged his family back to the rear.

    "Wait--my bag is still in the car!"

    "No more! Let's go!"

    ...

    A few cars later, those who didn't hear the shout and didn't know the situation were still moving forward, complaining why the car in front didn't drive , I asked if it was a car accident. Even if it was a car accident, it shouldn't be so unqualified to stand in the middle of the bridge, right?

    "Hey, whose car is the one in front of you? Should I move the car aside if I want to solve something? Everyone is rushing home to eat, this is too much! If this happens again, I will call the police— —”

    A man raised his neck and shouted forward, before he could finish his words, he was bumped by someone who was running backwards, and the mobile phone he was holding was not stable and fell to the ground with a slap.

    He quickly bent down to pick it up, but another person ran backwards in front of him, almost stepping on his cell phone.

    He quickly blocked the opponent's foot, picked up the phone cursingly, and slowly straightened up while carefully checking his phone. This is a new mobile phone he just bought last week, don't break the screen.

    Fortunately, the phone screen was fine because it was protected by the phone case. He wiped the phone twice, and just about to put it away, another person ran up and bumped into him without hesitation, and the phone he had just picked up fell to the ground again.

    The man was so angry that he grabbed the person who hit him and refused to let him go.

    "What are you pulling me for? I'm sick! I'm running for my life!" The other party struggled with his eyes wide open. Seeing that he refused to let go, he punched him directly. After getting away, he hurriedly ran towards the other side of the bridge again.

    The unlucky guy who dropped his phone twice and got punched finally straightened up, only to realize that not only the people in front were running back, but even the people in the car beside him were also running back.