Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Dam Collapse

    (Including 3.5w nutrient solution plus change)

    That is a very old and old car.

    At first, when Yuki found the car in the rearview mirror, she just thought that the other party happened to be going the same way as them.

    Although this is still a no-man's land, it is already on the edge of no-man's land. After driving for two or three days in the southwest direction, you can reach the Daner River and the Daner Dam. Drive along the Daner River for dozens of kilometers. You can reach the town of Dale.

    The town of Daner can be regarded as a watershed. From there, if it continues to the west, it is still a large area of ​​no-man's land, but if it is diverted to the south and drives for another two to three days, it will be regarded as officially leaving the scope of no-man's land.

    That also meant they were one step closer to home.

    Because it is close to the Daner River, you will occasionally see other cars along the way here, so Yuqi didn't care at first.

    You Xi naturally noticed it, not only did she notice it, she even saw clearly the people in the car behind from the rearview mirror.

    Driving and sitting in the co-pilot were the two teenagers from the small town of Chidonia just now.

    She didn't know how they could drive at such a young age, and how they had a car. In short, as long as the other party didn't commit any stupidity and came to her, she just pretended not to see it.

    They spent most of the day strengthening the car in the small town of Chidon, and it was getting dark not long after leaving the town.

    The terrain here is relatively flat, and the caravan left the road and stopped on a green and gentle slope. After so many days of traveling with the ship, it was finally time for their long-awaited dinner.

    Tang Yatong, who had been resting on the double bed for a long time, came to her senses. When she first got off the boat, she was swaying when she walked, feeling that every step was still swaying.

    After leaving the range of the pier, Youxi took out the RV, and immediately got into the car, took a shower, changed into clean and soft clothes, and fell asleep.

    Youxi and Youqi also took a bath one after another. The warm water flowed over their bodies, and it was so comfortable that even Youqi couldn't help sighing, as if the tiredness of being on the fishing boat for the past three days had been washed away together.

    From frugality to extravagance is easy and from luxury to frugality is difficult. They are used to the days of owning a caravan. On a fishing boat, they can’t eat well, let alone take a shower and wash their hair. Although it is not unbearable, I have to admit that they He has long been spoiled by Youxi's space.     There is no shortage of water and fuel, and the air conditioner in the car is kept warm every day. Whether you are hungry or not, you can always find the snacks you want to eat when you open the refrigerator. If you want to eat hot food, you can take it directly from the space. Sometimes you can do it in the car.     You Xi also put a fully automatic coffee machine in the kitchen area. I don’t know where she found it. This coffee machine is very advanced and convenient. Just pour in the beans, press the switch, and the coffee is ready in a minute.     In contrast, the fishing boat was cold and damp, and extremely desolate.     Tang Yatong revived with full blood. After getting up, she spread the quilt and washed up. She stroked Youxi's yellow hair and hooked Gou Youqi's neck again: "Wait, I'll make a big meal for you tonight." You Qi smiled and gave     her Offered a cup of freshly brewed coffee.     After Tang Yatong finished her coffee, she wanted to get out of the car and open the awning to continue the outdoor feast, but was stopped by You Xi.     Across the road, on the grass on the other side, the dilapidated classic car also stopped. The two teenagers had already got out of the car, leaning against the front of the car, eating hot dogs while looking at them.     "What's the matter, was someone followed?" Tang Yatong originally wanted to roll up her sleeves and get out of the car to deal with the other party, but she gave up when she saw the other party's age clearly, "Are they driving by themselves?     " Until now." You Xi nodded.     "What do they want?" Tang Yatong didn't like this kind of guy who looked like he was going to cause trouble but didn't cause trouble yet.     She likes to be straightforward, and if she really has some purpose, she will just go straight to it, so that she can follow them and stay under the nose without taking any action, making people want to make a move but don't know where to punch.     Although You Xi didn't care about it, seeing that You Qi and Tang Yatong were affected, she decided to solve it.