part ( 1 )

Lisa : Pov

Hi guys my name is Lisa Manoban I'm 23 years old i have girlfriend her name is jennie Kim she is ceo in her own company she is 28 year old we  fall in love  when I was 17 year old that time jennie was 22 .

We live together with my little sister ella. She is really smart girl. Because she never gives me hard time she. While she calls me mommy sometimes even I'm her sister. It's because my girlfriend jennie because she was the one who told ella to call me mommy and jennie she is her favourite dada.

About jennie while

Jennie and I are not the same. Like she is a boss and I'm her maid  ( laugh ) yes her maid. Because this is how she tried me.

My love

My first love jennie Kim.

Beautiful but cold sometimes .

A successful business women.

Yes a richest parson.

Also 

Jennie . She propose me.  First like that time I was not ready for love. Because I have my sister responsibilities first. And also I was really young. When jennie asked me to be her girlfriend.   at the first time i rejector but she said she is not going to give up on me she said she really loves me and after 1 year later I am also started to fall in love with her and that time I was 18 years old . Like really young. Haha yes because I never thought about this kind of though be in a relationship. I just wanted to focus on study.

When after so many things happened like . When my father died. We didn't have any house to live. My sister was so little that time. But there was someone who helped us. And make everything so perfect for us. She was also so gentle. And that person was jennie.

   we started our relationship as a   secret. It was not my idea it was her. Jennie.  because she don't want people know about us she want our relationship secret and I also agree with her but after sometimes she was the one who tells everyone about our relationship she  tell our friends about our relationship jisoo and rose . Jisoo is jennie best friend and mine was rose. Rose is like sister to me. We share everything. She always helps me when I feel down.

now here I'm I just wake up and taking shower after that I know Jen is going to pick me up because she said she don't want me to go to school alone   I know that she loves me but sometimes she she really behaves like possessive and jealous girlfriend but i don't mind .

It's normal now like her shouting. Being angry if I didn't say yes. Like always hurting me. Yeah I used to it. And I can't do anything about it . Because if I did. She'll kill her self or hurt my sister. Even if she loves my sister like her own daughter. We can't say anything when it's comes to jennie.